• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drumsscott

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Carmel
    I have the VP9 tactical and really like how it handles overall. Always shot .45 and this is my first 9mm.
    The wife even likes shooting this one. Looking forward to adding a can in the near future. :joke:

Last edited:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I have the VP9 tactical and really like how it handles overall. Always shot .45 and this is my first 9mm.
    The wife even likes shooting this one. Looking forward to adding a can in the near future. :joke:

1. I'm so jealous. Not the gun, but of the wife liking shooting.
    2. She can do it and did literally 45 yrs. ago.
    3. I hinted (again) last night about her coming with me to the range and I would give her a soft shooting .22LR to work with.
    4. I told her she would probably be a better shot than I since I can't see the sight on the end of the barrel (really do need to get that fingernail polish but I can't decide on white, orange, red or green :laugh: ).
    5. I've told her that couples that shoot together stay together, but after nearly 45 yrs. she isn't buying that in order to keep the marriage stable. :lmfao:

100Xkid

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    kokomo area
    I have a VP9 tactical and love it.... I have 1000 rds threw mine. No malfunction at all. It is a upgraded Glock. Better trigger better sights and better grip angles.
    Just my two cents

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I have a VP9 tactical and love it.... I have 1000 rds threw mine. No malfunction at all. It is a upgraded Glock. Better trigger better sights and better grip angles.
    Just my two cents

1. I've seen those: not a bargain-basement gun but top-drawer. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom