• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    BUMP WITH TRADES EDIT: Looking for a similar priced Kimber or Dan Wesson 1911, I can put some cash towards trade.

Up for sale is my used HK USP 45 fullsize, Var1, AC dated, shows holster wear on the edges, some discoloration on the extractor (which is fairly common), I've shot this, carried this, its a shooter not a safe queen, but still in good shape. Probably about 2500K rounds down range. Original Box, paperwork and key. No mods or add-on, no spring swaps, std 3 dot sights.

Included are 5 HK 10rd mags and one 12rd promag (I only used this promag to chamber the first round and replace with a 10rd mag for USPSA matches)...
    Also 6 custom made belt mag holders (tan klydex)
    Also a fisk#10 leather holster and a Bladetech belt holster (also has a techlock attachment that can be switched out)

Asking $650 for gun, 2 mags and factory box, or $750 for everything.

Here's a couple photos...

IMG_9451.jpg

IMG_9457.jpg

IMG_9458.jpg

IMG_9456.jpg

IMG_9449.jpg

IMG_9448.jpg

hkknife.jpg

The 45 is on the left (I'll toss in the HK knife for another $50 with the package)

Last edited:

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    BUMP - Adding trades for Kimber Series I or possibly series II's, PM with photos and details... even trades - your Kimber in box for my HK USP and goodies

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    bump added trades at the top...
    Looking for a similar priced Kimber or Dan Wesson in the 800-900 range, I can add some cash for the right deal.
    I'm not afraid of some surface wear and holster marks, I intend on shooting it also!
    I only ask it be reliable and not have a lot of the parts swapped out without having the factory parts also.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom