• ...and so much more!
  • rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    getting more lame each week.

At least this episode didn't have the drama, but....
    The "TOP SHOT" being determined in a way where the guy who doesn't miss goes home but the guy who does stays?

Do they really expect real shooters to bother applying for season 2?

-rvb

usaguy2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I was so eager to watch it the first time... then after that i just kind of catch it when i am not busy lol.. The drama is really dumb.. History channel viewers are def not looking for that kind of stuff, leave that to MTV or something lol

And i agree about the guy who misses staying...I hardly think the person who wins this will be the "TOP SHOT" lol.. not saying they arent good... just that there are probably alot of real pros out there who laugh at some of this show...

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Red team just plain God awful sucked.

I just don't buy all those BS excuses. That's crap "To much finger on the trigger..." "I'm a rifle shooter..." bull hockey, those shots weren't any thing special to sit there and miss three or four in a row. Shoot at an easy one to see where it hits and start knocking them down. Leave an easy one for the next guy to tune up on with the first shot.

That was pathetic.

Adam belongs on house wives of MTV or something. Denny should have just snot slapped him for opening his mouth.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Red team just plain God awful sucked.

I just don't buy all those BS excuses. That's crap "To much finger on the trigger..." "I'm a rifle shooter..." bull hockey, those shots weren't any thing special to sit there and miss three or four in a row. Shoot at an easy one to see where it hits and start knocking them down. Leave an easy one for the next guy to tune up on with the first shot.

That was pathetic.

Adam belongs on house wives of MTV or something. Denny should have just snot slapped him for opening his mouth.
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jack, you and I need to come up with a TV show idea together, lol. rep coming your way when i get more.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    How true guys..... its like survivor, after a few hours they all start to play the game..... either being the mouth, statergery ;) or just sitting back idly by while the others fight each other.

I was in hopes there would be some real shooting sports going on.... but deep down I knew the survivor mentality and game would surface, too bad.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    as a reminder, for all you "Internet Top Shots" out there, there is a USPSA/IDPA/Steel/3-Gun match or something almost every weekend somewhere.

Come show us how easy it is under the timer ;)

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Are you KIDDING me? With this crowd, it would be all drama and no shooting... ;)

And it would have to be on Comedy Central, not History Channel. Or maybe HBO due to adult content and language...

I'm hanging on to the show on the hopes that, since there are more shooters than shows left, they have a 4 man or whatever shoot off at the end that's heavy on the performance and light on the drama.... like cumulative ranking-based score using all the equipment used in previous episodes...

but I expect to be disapointed....

-rvb

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    Yes with only a handful of episodes left than either more then one will be going home per episode or they are going to have some kind of multigun challange for the finally.

But it will probably just be spit wads through a straw winner takes all.

Maybe a happy medium would be a paint ball match.

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    You know, I've gone back and forth on the elimination challenge from the most recent episode...and I've finally decided I thought it was stupid. Not because it wasn't "good", but because it was kind of boring to watch. None of the excitement from previous elimination challenges, no zip line or rope cutting...it was only slightly more exciting than a bullseye match.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I have to admit, I was right with the guys in the elimination. I've never played poker and wouldn't have any idea what to have been shooting at!

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I was trying to give Adam the benefit of the doubt - figuring I was biased for his reaction to our INGO Homey Caleb. Editing can show parts of people's personality that are small - but the editor blows up to make the show more interesting.

After this week's show... I'm so over Adam.

I'm now watching to see when he loses.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't know much about poker either, but wasn't there a biga** board with all of the possible hands ranked for them to see? Seems like one might take a peek at that and pick one near the top.

I'm just sayin'.

And I too am looking forward to the end of the D**che Field being transmitted into my home. Even if I'm not watching the show, I feel like that jackhole is contaminating my television.

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I am curious to see what they do with only 4 episodes left and 10 contestants left to bodybag. I'm suspecting a double elimination or two.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Final challenge will be redoing all of the previous challenges in succession. Fastest time wins. Points (like the longbow and Kentucky rifle) trim seconds off your time. Marathon shooting FTW!

Top Bottom