• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swissrifles1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Near South Bend
    Hi all, decided to take the plung and bought the HTA p90/22 plastic stock.
    Their web site...(High Tower Armory, LLC Ruger 10/22 bullpup stocks and accessories)
    A good forum for these ( https://bullpupforum.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=4ujvtl1lc13b923d2oi84g8034&board=41.0)
    The package arrived well packed:

All parts high quality ,well made and nicely finished.

It took me 2 hours to put this all together , most people probably an hour , lol.
    The trigger pull sucks , I think I'm going to install a bushing of sorts on the trigger lever to shorten the travel.
    I also bought the mag extension ( a must have imo) and a nylon bolt buffer tube.

This bull pup is heavy all put together ,but not too bad. The faux suppressor looks like a toy one to me , it's plastic with 2 longitudinal seams. I'll keep that off.
    The faux mag on top holds spare ammo.

I bought a sling kit for this also. (I don't think it's on correct, will investigate).
    Im glad I purchased this , it looks bad ass.

Last edited:

wabashman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    Te kit looks really nice. Makes me want to pull my bullpup sks out if the safe and shoot it some. But U.S. it just me or is your sight backwards?

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Nice looking outfit. But with that optic, it looks like almost 6" between barrel bore and line of sight. It'll make a difference in point of impact when you shoot at distances different from what its zeroed at. For example, lets say a 25yd zero. Shoot closer than zero, POI will be low. Shoot farther than zero, POI will be high. You'll just have to shoot it at different distances so you'll know what to expect. You could lessen this by trying something like a tube style 20mm red dot, or a smaller reflex sight.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I always love the 10/22 mockup kits. Especially the one that makes it look like a Thompson and the MG-42 lookalike they had out awhile back. That one got pretty cruddy reviews though.

I haven't seen this one before. How sturdy would you say the external shell is? Would suck to drop it and have it shatter.

swissrifles1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Near South Bend
    I'll have to experiment with different optics on this . It's all new to me. The stock looks and feels like quality. That being said ,if you drop any weapon on concrete or the like ,something's going to give.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I haven't seen this one before. How sturdy would you say the external shell is? Would suck to drop it and have it shatter.

I have two of these - the one pictured and also one in black. Mine have been banged around pretty good and are holding up fine.
    HTA_Side_3_zps4b290301.jpg

Can you carry additional loose ammo in the fake magazine?

Yes

Top Bottom