• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    A high-school student has been arrested on terrorism charges because of the lyrics in his amateur rap video. 18-year-old Cameron D'Ambrosio could face up to 20 years in prison for "terroristic threatening" in his rap video and Facebook comments. The kid is being held on $1,000,000.00 bond.

Police Chief Joe Solomon said that the student "did not make a specific threat against the school or any particular individuals," but that the content of his posts were alarming enough to arrest the student.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PVnU6U8V4A

Teen Methuen rapper held without bail for Facebook bomb threat | Boston Herald

Kid Who Rapped About "Marathon Bombing" Now Faces Terrorism Charges

Methuen Ma Police Blotter: Methuen High School Student Arrested!!!

18-year-old-kid-arrested-on-terrorism-threats.si.jpg

Last edited:

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    What is the appropriate response to someone who says they are going to undertake a bombing? What about when he says it will be bigger than the most recent terrorist act and that it will make him famous?

Will the American Thinker come down hard on LEO after he carried it out and then cite an intelligence failure? A reference to the article posted last night.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The kid apparently has his head up his ass, but the fact that Obama is in the White House proves that he is far from alone in that respect. I have a difficult time with the level of thought policing that would even consider 20 years in federal prison for a 'threat' in which no one in particular was threatened by a kid who gives every indication of having done nothing more than talking trash.

Are the people at the Star Trek conventions selling shirts that say "To Hell with the Prime Directive, I'm going to kill something!" going to be the next candidates for felony charges?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    What is the appropriate response to someone who says they are going to undertake a bombing? What about when he says it will be bigger than the most recent terrorist act and that it will make him famous?

Granted i didnt watch the video he made, but in that news article vid he never said he was going to undertake a bombing, nor did he say it would be bigger than the most recent terrorist attack. At least he didnt say those things if you direct quote his words.

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    Wtf was this kid thinking? I would feel a little bad for him if he wrote a decent rhyme. If lack of rap skills was crime, he would be f***ed.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Except for being the "malaise d'jour", I'm not certain what differentiates this kid from rappers who talk about raping women and killing cops.

I would say nothing whatsoever. It is crass, disgusting, unacceptable, and indicative of moral bankruptcy. That said, I find it a danger to all to have these qualities made into federal felonies.

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    "They" have to start somewhere. If they are aiming to do something about the First Amendment, using the "terrorists" is probably the best place to start. The liberals hate the Second Amendment, but some of them still appreciate the First Amendment. If the American people accept this, we are in trouble; excuse me, more trouble.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    There seem to be a lot of people out there who have an, almost but not quite, total inability to believe that they can make all the insanely restrictive laws that they can think of and investigate, harass, arrest, prosecute, and incarcerate as many people as they want to; but they will not be any closer to "making sure something like this never happens again".

Shift Zombie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    This is hypocritical of the norm, I would say. How many rap videos and lyrics glorify busting a cap in someone's ass? Should those individuals be arrested for terroristic threats? This is clearly a case of child idiocy, and lack of maturity. But, not worthy of 20 years behind bars. Imagine the bar this would set for the rest of us if he's convicted. We would truly lose the first ammendment. I don't care if it was crash or in poor taste, it's his right to talk ****. To bad it's no longer acceptable to punch someone in the face because they're an asshat. That would resolve the scenario much quicker than 20 in prison.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012

Will the American Thinker come down hard on LEO after he carried it out and then cite an intelligence failure? A reference to the article posted last night.

By the government?

Nothing.

What the American Thinker says or prints or does is irrelevant.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    "They" have to start somewhere. If they are aiming to do something about the First Amendment, using the "terrorists" is probably the best place to start. The liberals hate the Second Amendment, but some of them still appreciate the First Amendment. If the American people accept this, we are in trouble; excuse me, more trouble.

Where have you been? The Progressive attack on the First Amendment has been ongoing since at least the 1960s. It began to gain momentum when prayer was banned in schools; when the concept of "reasonability" was destroyed and anyone who decided he was "offended" could get public speech or religious practice banned. Then they started telling us which words we could and could not say and redefining words' definitions; now they're telling us we can't think certain things. And now military Chaplains are being told they can't preach their religion - unless, of course, they're Muslim.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

This is nothing more than a publicity stunt by the police. "See how we are making you safe, we got this thug before he could do something bad!"

The appropriate response would be to watch him and see if he makes any moves towards actually doing something. The feds have no trouble leading wannabe terrorists to getting arrested. They should have called them and let them investigate. Of course then they would not have gotten their camera time.

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    Where have you been? The Progressive attack on the First Amendment has been ongoing since at least the 1960s. It began to gain momentum when prayer was banned in schools; when the concept of "reasonability" was destroyed and anyone who decided he was "offended" could get public speech or religious practice banned. Then they started telling us which words we could and could not say and redefining words' definitions; now they're telling us we can't think certain things. And now military Chaplains are being told they can't preach their religion - unless, of course, they're Muslim.

I agree with you're comment. I should have been more specific. I was referring to the jail time. I don't post much and I'm taking it a little slow. It seems like everyone wants to jump on the dummy, or the guys that make mistakes. ar15.com is even more that way. I'm not suggesting that's what you did, I understand you're not pleased with the way things are progressing and my comment seemed a little tame. You're comment is actually very encouraging. For the record, I believe they will come for us and it won't be pretty.

Evangelical Christians are higher on the DHS terrorist watch list than Al Qaeda. I don't have a link, I saw that on FOX News last week. I think Al Qaeda was number 6 on the list. "They" will not stop. They have to take away our free speech and our guns in order to do what they want to do. If they take the guns, everything else is easy.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I agree with you're comment. I should have been more specific. I was referring to the jail time. I don't post much and I'm taking it a little slow. It seems like everyone wants to jump on the dummy, or the guys that make mistakes. ar15.com is even more that way. I'm not suggesting that's what you did, I understand you're not pleased with the way things are progressing and my comment seemed a little tame. You're comment is actually very encouraging. For the record, I believe they will come for us and it won't be pretty.

Evangelical Christians are higher on the DHS terrorist watch list than Al Qaeda. I don't have a link, I saw that on FOX News last week. I think Al Qaeda was number 6 on the list. "They" will not stop. They have to take away our free speech and our guns in order to do what they want to do. If they take the guns, everything else is easy.

You are right. According to the DHS document I read, any one of being a veteran, believing in following the Constitution, supporting the Second Amendment, opposing illegal immigration, opposing abortion, or believing in the Second Coming of Christ puts you within their parameters for a terrorist. People like Bill Ayers who have actually blown up people, places and things are apparently alright. Al-Qaeda doesn't seem to trouble them to the extent that they refused to admit that Islam had anything to do with Major Hasan's attack in spite of the fact he shouted 'Allahu Akbar' throughout the duration of his attack--just 'workplace violence' don't you know.

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    being a veteran, believing in following the Constitution, supporting the Second Amendment, opposing illegal immigration, opposing abortion, or believing in the Second Coming of Christ puts you within their parameters for a terrorist.

Guilty on all counts

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom