• ...and so much more!
  • RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    cant beat that!
    when I buy things I always look at customer service first. one of my hobbies is metal detecting and I wanted a metal detector that came with good customer service. I ended up purchasing a tesoro brand detector and they are just like hi point it would seem..I send in all 3 of my tesoros once a year and usually they go in looking like crap and come back looking brand spankin new with new parts and what not and never costs me a dime other than shipping. I bought a broken tesoro detector off ebay once for $50{it was a $600 machine} called tesoro and told them I bought it used and broken and they simply said "send it in we'll fix it!" :rockwoot:

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    :laugh: expected that would be the reaction :yesway:

:rockwoot:Although I have taken my 995 carbine to the range a couple of times and have had no problems with it whatsoever, I sent it in last Monday for a "safety check".

I get it back today with the following replaced:

stock
    magazine
    slide
    firing pin
    firing pin springs
    sear pin
    sear pin spring
    trigger
    buff ramp
    main spring

And my total cost was lest than $10 to ship it to them.

Just friggin awesome!:D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I want a .40 carbine so bad, but until somebody makes an aftermarket stock for it I just can't do it. I love the price and from the info I have gotten from people that own one they are great. Just UGLY as sin.

Hi-Points are like fat girls and mopeds........Fun to play with till your friends see you!!!!

LMAO

ATI makes one that doesnt look to bad..be neat if they had like a P90 stock or something more compact than the ugly factory stock.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    My 995 carbine isn't at the range for a fashion show...it's there to throw lead down range. Yes, I will buy the tacticool stock once they release the new prototype, but I certainly won't overlook buying a rifle because of its looks.

newstock.jpg

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    Originally Posted by mikea46996
    I want a .40 carbine so bad, but until somebody makes an aftermarket stock for it I just can't do it. I love the price and from the info I have gotten from people that own one they are great. Just UGLY as sin.

Hi-Points are like fat girls and mopeds........Fun to RIDE HARD AND FAST UNTIL your friends see you!!!!

LMAO

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    My wife prefers the C9 Hi-Point to the Glock 17,19,26 and the Springfield XD in 9mm..

I *trust* my Glock more, but I don't toss away the Hi-Point if it has found its way into my range bag somehow :) They all need a little attention every now and then.. kinda like fat chicks and mopeds!!

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    everybody must be more into fat girls than you think then....cause people ask if they can shoot my 995 whenever they see it at the range. :D

Originally Posted by mikea46996

Hi-Points are like fat girls and mopeds........Fun to RIDE HARD AND FAST UNTIL your friends see you!!!!

LMAO

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    My 15 round ProMags will not fit into the ATI stock that I just put on my Hi Point carbine. ProMag has not responded to my email of over a week ago regarding a downsized replacement sleeve to replace the ones that are currently on the mag. Has anyone a suggestion of what I could do. Has anyone managed to cut down the existing plastic sleeve so that it works with the ATI stock and if so, could you send me a sketch with dimensions? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Top Bottom