• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Shhh. Do you hear that? It sounds like more Cricketts have invaded my safe. Keystone Cricketts that is.

I have two more Keystone Crickett rifles (one black, one pink, with soft cases) to give away to an Ingo members son, daughter, niece, nephew, grand-child, or the child of your next door neighbor, boyfriend, girlfriend... you get the picture. If they mean something to you, they are eligible.

I do request the child be at least 5 years old.
    Only one winner per household.
    Whoever takes possession of these rifles MUST be a "proper person" and eligible to purchase a long gun in Indiana.

That's about all of the rules involved.

Please post your child's first name only in this thread for their entry.

Face to face delivery is preferred, but if necessary, I will ship to an FFL of your choice, at your expense. Transfer fees on your end are your expense.

I would appreciate pics of the winner with their new "prizes" posted in this thread after delivery, but that is NOT a prerequisite.

I'll make the cut-off for this drawing Sunday, August 18th 2013 at 9:00pm EST. (8-18-13)

I'll make the announcement of the winners on Monday, August 19th before 9:00pm.

I would kind of like to have these in the kids hands by Labor Day 9-2-13.

Good luck to one and all.

Last edited:

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    :rockwoot:I'd enter on behalf of my nephew, but I can afford to buy him one myself so rather than take away a chance from someone's kid who might otherwise not get to be able to learn to shoot, I'll not enter - but instead 'll just remark upon what an amazing act of generosity this is. You're a credit to the forum, sir!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    :rockwoot:I'd enter on behalf of my nephew, but I can afford to buy him one myself so rather than take away a chance from someone's kid who might otherwise not get to be able to learn to shoot, I'll not enter - but instead 'll just remark upon what an amazing act of generosity this is. You're a credit to the forum, sir!

Similar to what he said. I considered entering my two young cousins, but their father (dormant Marine) has had them shooting for a long time, and supplies them with the occasional firearm already.

Rep to you though! I hope I'm able to be as generous with my firearms after I have a "big boy" job. :ingo:

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville

+1!

Top Bottom