• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Sorry folks the place we were meeting at lost their lease. I have not found another place, but am working on it. Anyone have any ideas please let me know.
    I had thought about the Legion in Danville but they are having a dinner and by 7 pm the music is pretty loud. Avon usually charges to use their room and their bar would be to noisy., Plus you cannot bring your kids anymore in that situation.
    Restaurants to me are out of the question.
    I really want to keep these going so let me know if you find any place.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Ok, I'm interested because I live in Hendricks County, but I don't know what MSG is.

Mutual Support Group. We just get together and discuss things, learn from each other, and review products and so on. Its a nice way to meet people who are like minded so you can build a relationship and vet people that you will be able to trust if the doo doo hits the fan.

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    Yes, I was in the Avon library on Saturday and asked. They said they have a large meeting room that holds 40 to 50 people and she said she thought it was free.
    I love the American Legion and wanted to transfer my membership to Dville so I stopped for a cold beverage and to do the paperwork but I couldn't stand the smoke. Its very bad in there.

Top Bottom