• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kcustom45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Here is the text of an email sent to county commissioner to try and find answer to question.

...on June 8, 1992 the Commissioners passed Ordinance 1992-25 that prohibits the possession of any 'deadly weapon' within any Hendricks County Government Building. Deadly weapons includes firearms, tasers, stun guns and other items including chemical substances that could cause bodily harm. The Ordinance does not cover County roads or parking lots. The fine can be up to $1000 per violation.
    On top of that I do know that if any of the Sheriff Deputies that are working at the fair see you with a gun on your hip you will be asked to leave or go lock it in your vehicle.

By the way I actually have a scan of the ordinance that was passed and if you PM me with your email address I could send it to you if you like.

Lucion

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Avon
    Still not convinced. Is the fair grounds a government building. I believe the 4H actualy care for it.

Lucion

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Avon
    Gotta love the Demo Derby. Tractor pulls are pretty cool too. I have a 1946 Farmall that I would like to get pull ready someday.

Kcustom45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Still not convinced. Is the fair grounds a government building. I believe the 4H actualy care for it.
    The 4H might care for it, but I am pretty sure that county still owns it. It's kinda of moot point though because I know that if the Deputies working the fair see a gun on you they will ask you to leave or lock it up.

Top Bottom