• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PGB63

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Warsaw
    I am hosting a sporting clays fundraiser for the Anthony Wayne Area Council (Northeast Indiana) Boy Scouts. We are looking for 12ga. target shells for the event to offset some of the costs. If anyone is interested in donating, please let me know. It would qualify and a tax-deductible contribution. Thanks! - PGB63

PGB63

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Warsaw
    Thanks - I will be flying out and back in to the Indy airport at the end of October / early November and would be happy to stop by and pick up a donation. Let me know your thoughts. Paul

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I've got a few boxes I could donate to a worthy cause. Could meet in SB/Plymouth/etc...
    Or since I'm planning to attend, can deliver the day of. I take it the attendees aren't responsible for their bringing own ammo?

Also interested in more info on the shoot.

*EDIT*
    Found it: http://www.awac.org/Event.aspx?id=1076
    November 7th, 12:30-17:00 Eastern @ Back Forty Sporting Clays Corporation, Bourbon IN

And the entry form: http://storage.awac.org/event/docs/1076/2014_lway_sporting_clays_classic.pdf

Sending my check today, though I'm just one man. Three more interested to help form an INGO team?

Last edited:

PGB63

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Warsaw
    rosejm - You can bring the ammo to the shoot. I am new to the site and cannot send a PM, which I see is the case for you as well. You or anyone else can call me at (574) 265-9533 for more information on the shoot. Also, we are providing shirts commemorating the event, so I will need your size. Thank you for your offer to help and for attending the shoot.

I think the idea of an INGO team is a great one. Maybe we can get an INGO item or two for our raffle. It all goes to the scouts!

Yes, shells are provided as part of the fee. We are also having a very nice steak luncheon before the shoot!

Last edited:

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    TTT
    How many birds are there for this shoot? 25? 50?
    Just trying to gauge how many shells I need, and how far the donation shells will stretch.

PGB63

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Warsaw
    It is a 100 target event. At each of the 10 stations, you have two single targets which you can shoot at twice if need be. The other 8 targets are either report pair or doubles, with one shot per target. To be fully covered, we have each shooter begin with 5 boxes. It is quite a number of shells but we want the shooters to have a great experience. The shells are included in the price but, obviously, any that you can bring or provide help to offset that cost. Thank you again for sending in your entry and for coming out to support the scouts. There is still time for others to sign up!

Top Bottom