• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Hello INGO!

I'm in the process of getting my story in the Survival and Preparedness forum published and need to start getting the marketing machine going, which means getting a baseline number of Facebook/Twitter followers so I can start using the hidden functionality. (facebook is extra fun because I can't really do anything until I hit certain thresholds of "likes", unless I want to pay hundreds of dollars :xmad: )

If for no other reason than to help a fellow Ingoer out how about you go and LIKE me on Facebook and/or follow me on twitter!

Facebook:
    Nathan Hale Jefferson | Facebook

Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/NateHaleJeffers

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    OH, and I WILL be doing a few giveaways to followers/liker's in the next month or two.

Of course there will be free copies of the book but a few other items I am thinking about giving away in promos are knives (probably an Izula), other books (like Patriots or Light's Out), maybe some sort of survival gear (pack? gloves? mini survival kit?).

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Followed on twitter. You do need a twitter icon and your website (or facebook page even) filled out. Get on that digital marketing!

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Tweeted to some of my closest 2A friends :D

Thanks a lot! Any and all help is much appreciated!
    Followed on twitter. You do need a twitter icon and your website (or facebook page even) filled out. Get on that digital marketing!

Working on it, I hired a graphic designer and am supposed to have first drafts sometime tomorrow!:rockwoot: (but it will probably be a few days before I get them all up...)

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    First concepts of cover art, whatcha all think?
    Just got the first 3 cover concepts:
    WJAlone_zps37fd7996.jpg

WJTracks_zps647be744.jpg

WJSky_zpsaf491bc2.jpg

Top Bottom