• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Hello everyone, I am a new member from the Terre Haute area. I have been interested in guns for quite some time, and am in the process of learning about Indiana's gun laws, and the more I learn the more I like them. For instance, when I bought my first rifle here, I was amazed to learn that it is not necessary to register it. I was even more amazed to learn that handguns do not require registration here. Yah!! It seems that at least one state in the union has the right ideas about respecting our gun and privacy rights. Now it up to us to make sure we do not loose those rights. That is where my usename comes from-- Calvin Coolidge once said, "The price of freedom is Eternal Vigilance." I look forward to learning about all the Indiana gun news.:patriot:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    :welcome: to INGO! We hear lots of stories here about TH residents who have been brainwashed by the THPD regarding gun rights. For example, did you know you can open-carry a handgun in Indiana (with an LTCH, of course)? The THPD sure don't seem to think so, but it's true.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom