• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CtrlAltDefeat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    Hey everyone! I just bought a new Savage 350 shotgun for home defense and am planning to purchase a few more guns in the future, so I thought I would join the forum... I've shot a few guns in the past, but I am a somewhat of a noob so I hope to get lots of advice/help from you guys... Anyways, I suck at introductions so let me just say that I live on the west side on indy, I'm really interested in AR-15s, and I am glad to be here :D

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    WElcome to INGO. Glad to have you here. I'm sure you'll find plenty of great info and we hope you contribute to the conversations as well.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Hey everyone! I just bought a new Savage 350 shotgun for home defense and am planning to purchase a few more guns in the future, so I thought I would join the forum... I've shot a few guns in the past, but I am a somewhat of a noob so I hope to get lots of advice/help from you guys... Anyways, I suck at introductions so let me just say that I live on the west side on indy, I'm really interested in AR-15s, and I am glad to be here :D
    You're in the right place for info, news, and the like. Great to meet you. Hope to see you on the range one day maybe even three. Till then! :welcome:2 :ingo:!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom