• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    Hello everyone. Obviously I am new to INGO, and I love it. I was hoping there was something for Hoosiers, and here we are. I am a United States Marine (a Sgt), with 5 years active, 1st year in the reserves, 2 more to go. I am a combat veteran, with multiple deployments all over the place, and a 3rd Award Expert Marksman and counting. I own several different weapons, but my favorite being my Springfield XD 9mm SubCompact. Here is a link to my albums.

I am going to Debs range here soon (In Hammond, on 169th and Kennedy). If anyone wants to go, or just bs, let me know. I'll be more than happy to "shoot the $hit" with others.

And as always, Semper Fidelis.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    Just to give a little background again, I am an Automotive Engineer. I have my degree in Automotive Engineering, with a minor in Applied Sciences. I am soon going to enroll in IvyTech for thier Welding program. I know, it sounds like I am gloating, but it is an introduction.

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    hello-smiley.gif

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    You are welcome. I am glad to have support here. Any questions, just ask away. And I am just trying to get the feel for this site. Others are way too lax, this one seems just right, and its right here at home.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Welcome Dragon Talon TSI AWD, I visit Deb's about every other SAT. This month has been bad with all the holidays and very little money to go shooting too busy buy's more guns and ammo before BO comes into office.

Being from NWI you might want to look at this post:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/politics_laws_and_2nd_amendment/16128-stand_up_nwi.html

We are trying to get several small groups to attend and let old pete know we don't want him voting for the AWB that will come in 2009.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom