Not open for further replies.

Bigdad_e875

Still here...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Hello all, i have been lurking around for awhile and finally decided to join. About a month ago i finally bought my first Sig. Although originally i set out to buy a Sig Pro, i had no luck finding one in any of the local stores, so i planned to just wait it out until somebody got one. That lasted all of about a couple days when i stopped in 21st Century Firearms with my bro-in-law on our way to the range. I started looking at a P250 he had after hearing who i believe was the owner talking to another customer about it. He then proceeded to tell me that he and another employee recently had a chance to shoot one, and that they were impressed by how nice the DAO trigger on it was and how accurate it was, and if i remember correctly said that he ended up buying one. After taking a closer look, needless to say, i ended up buying it! What i ended up with is the P250c 40 S&W combo with the 357 sig barrel and 3 mags, and aside from a couple small issues, i couldn't be happier. My first experience with 21st Century was awesome, very friendly and knowledgeable bunch of guys, i will not hesitate to do more business with them in the future. Thats all for now, thanks for reading!

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Hello all, i have been lurking around for awhile and finally decided to join. About a month ago i finally bought my first Sig. Although originally i set out to buy a Sig Pro, i had no luck finding one in any of the local stores, so i planned to just wait it out until somebody got one. That lasted all of about a couple days when i stopped in 21st Century Firearms with my bro-in-law on our way to the range. I started looking at a P250 he had after hearing who i believe was the owner talking to another customer about it. He then proceeded to tell me that he and another employee recently had a chance to shoot one, and that they were impressed by how nice the DAO trigger on it was and how accurate it was, and if i remember correctly said that he ended up buying one. After taking a closer look, needless to say, i ended up buying it! What i ended up with is the P250c 40 S&W combo with the 357 sig barrel and 3 mags, and aside from a couple small issues, i couldn't be happier. My first experience with 21st Century was awesome, very friendly and knowledgeable bunch of guys, i will not hesitate to do more business with them in the future. Thats all for now, thanks for reading!

W E L C O M E to :ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom