• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy574

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Marshall County
    Nice to see a local firearms mfg, maybe AR parts in the near future? I was at SniperCo with a buddy when you came in. I saw the case with a 1911, should have taken a better look but it was apparent you where doing business so I stayed away.

Mayday671

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Monroeville
    I will be running a few hundred rounds through one friday and compare it to my Sig 1911 and others. Ill let you know how she performs. Im as impressed with these as I am my Scorpion or the Kimbers Ive played with. As crazy as it sounds I prefer them higher end model over the Les Bears ive been introduced too.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Pretty cool! What is the purpose of the interesting geometry of the slide stop notch? Also, is it a stylistic choice to not incorporate an ejection port flare? The pictures on the FB page look really good!

Jdsbfire

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    A little history about this company. SWS-Trimac was started in 1967. It is now our 45 th year. The company has been making military hardware, medical devices, automotive hardware, and aerospace components since its inception. I have always been a gun enthusiast (started shooting with my dad at age 8). Thought it would be cool to have my own gun business. This gun is made all from billet. There are no cast parts, mim parts or plastic. Every part is machined from solid, and from certified materials.

SWAMPMASTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Logantucky
    A little history about this company. SWS-Trimac was started in 1967. It is now our 45 th year. The company has been making military hardware, medical devices, automotive hardware, and aerospace components since its inception. I have always been a gun enthusiast (started shooting with my dad at age 8). Thought it would be cool to have my own gun business. This gun is made all from billet. There are no cast parts, mim parts or plastic. Every part is machined from solid, and from certified materials.

well now i have to get one

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012

Welcome to INGO.

boilerbrown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2012
    Huntington

I think this just moved my AR purchase one notch farther down the list. Welcome to the group, and best wishes in the business venture.:ingo:

NappyGun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    I have fired this gun and the accuracy is on point and I cannot wait to get one. I like the updated style of the 1911

charlietwo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2013
    Ft Wayne
    www.SBFirearms.com

Their website is www.SBFirearms.com. I've been in the shop, talked with the owner, and I've been given the tour.

I think I've handled almost every model they have. I've never been a fan of the 1911, just because my hand has a weird fit on them, but I was delighighted to find one of the models matched my hand perfectly, and the weight was amazing. It didn't feel light and cheap. There is no wiggle in the slide.. at all. Very tight tolerances across the board. You can sense the value just by picking up the weapons.

Very impressed by not only the pistol (feel, weight, construction), but the shop and the crew as well. I hope to have the money to purchase one of these in the future.

Top Bottom