• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud

[h=1]About NASONEX[/h] Once-daily NASONEX is clinically proven to help treat nasal symptoms of both seasonal (outdoor) and year-round (indoor).NASONEX helps prevent nasal symptoms of seasonal allergic rhinitis in people 12 years and older when started 2 to 4 weeks prior to allergy season

Little late for this year thanks though.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I got tested back in the 60's at Ball State, pretty much allergic to everything in Indiana. Use to get monthly and weekly shots then started re acting to them in 1980 and stopped. Then found a doc that gave me one shot of Kenelog at hayfever season and it was a miracle drug, lasts 3 months. It dries out your sinus area...before this eyes would swell shut, missed alot of work....Then the doc retired and new docs won't give me the shot, say been on it long enough can cause problems later. Last few yrs I have used Claritin 24 hr, the kind you have to show ID to get.....feel like a meth adict everytime I get some. Even that can help little when the pollen hits its highs though. My hay fever gets real bad around Aug. 21 every yr. This yr. it started July 21st!!! Something I learned about Hayfever is its a over reaction on pollen coming into the system, body creates too much mucas, so a stay away from milk products this time of yr. Have also read that vitamin C helps....If any doctors on here will give me a Kenalog shot let me know please!!!!

Top Bottom