Have you received your back-ordered mags?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Came home this evening to a box on the doorstep from DSG. Not only were my back ordered mags in there but a DSG patch. Well worth the wait. They definitely honored the price.

BIGKAT9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Valpo.
    Came home an there was a box on stairs ,didn't know what was in it cause all ebay stuff already arrived .Open box its a 30 rd ar mag from Brownells that i ordered before Christmas ,didn't even remember about it because 2- 20rds came in inFeb .

jeffesaurusrex

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    I ordered in January at MidwayUSA and my non-windowed pmags became available in the beginning of March, but the windowed ones just kept getting moved up. Then I was checking the site and they got some stainless GI mags in for cheap so I went ahead and had them send my non-windowed pmags and ordered a couple of those and just cancelled the windowed ones.

I've also been buying some Promags that Terre Haute Guns has been getting in. They all feed and drop fine but I can't really speak to the reliability because I've only used them all once. They seem pretty good.

BigWagon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Greentown
    I ordered in January at MidwayUSA and my non-windowed pmags became available in the beginning of March, but the windowed ones just kept getting moved up. Then I was checking the site and they got some stainless GI mags in for cheap so I went ahead and had them send my non-windowed pmags and ordered a couple of those and just cancelled the windowed ones.

This is strange. I ordered non-window PMAGs in December and they have never arrived and still show on backorder.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Still waiting to hear from cobratactical.com about the Troy mags I ordered 20 DEC 2012.

They charged my card for the full amount at the time of the sale (not an authorization like most vendors do, but the actual charge). So they've had my money since the last week of December of 2012. It's the freakin' middle of April 2013 now.

So, no mags. And no responses to the emails I've sent. I just sent another. I'm not confident of a positive resolution.

Anyone else deal with them? Have I lost my money?

winstonwolf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2013
    On the run
    Waited about a month for five XD-M mags. Still waiting on 33rd Glock 9mm mags & just placed a BX-25 mag order with Ruger. Picked up a BX-25 & two Glock 33rd mags at a LGS today.

Adee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2012
    I ordered 3 BX-25 from Ruger on 2/12/13 and they showed up last week on 4/9. I am still waiting for the 10/22 I ordered in January from a local gun store.

Top Bottom