• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benjamin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Lets hear it! Have you been shot by yourself, a friend, a family member, someone you didn't even know. If so, where (on the body), where (location), and by what type of firearm or weapon? Even if it was just a pellet gun or something or you were unintentionally peppered while rabbit hunting etc... and even if it wasn't a big deal. Last, what (if anything) did you learn?

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Last, what (if anything) did you learn?

A. Yes.

B. Duck! :rolleyes:

PS: "Charlie", won that round.

PurpleHeart.jpg

................But not the next one.

Last edited:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I've been hit by .45 several times, on multiple occasions. Medical attention was never an issue, only problem was I could never get that color out... non-toxic paint my butt! :D

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    been peppered by shot while in a tree stand, no injury. However I been shot in the chest with an arrow when I was young, have the scar as a reminder. Also I have been stabbed and have a number of scars on my hands and side.

Lessons learned: most of this getting shot or stabbed hurts, being peppered does not, at least in my case. Also learned it was a good idea to maybe shoot the guy who points his gun at the tree I'm in before he shoots.:D

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Shot myself in the leg with a Crossman BB pistol when I was ten.:): House. Keep your finger off the trigger 'til the sights are on the target.

dieselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Bloomington
    took a .22 shotshell load richochet to the face while rapid firing a .22 revolver at a pop can on top of a barrel. +1 for my eye pro.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    pellet gun from about 6 feet, right dead center at the top of my chest under my neck. my friend got mad because i was yelling at him after he shot me because "his friend told him it was empty so he could pull the trigger" at midnight on a school night back in highschool.

we later went paintballing... it was about 8-10 years later, i saved about 25 paintballs and lit him up head to toe... left him some good welts!

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Took a rubber dart to the left eye when I was young. To this day, if my body is exhausted, my left eye won't open more than half way! (I think the rubber dart was around .177 stick and 15mm rubber tip btw)

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Took a high powered pellet to the arm in high school from a kid that lived close by. There had been some "bad blood" so to speak between our fathers at work apparently...

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    when my friends and i were young we usto hae bb gun wars in the woods all summer long. the only rule was only pump the gun 3 times and no head shots. ive been shot in the fellas a couple times and i think i would rather be shot in the big head

rhinoabe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Jennings Co.
    22 ricochet to the chest when i was about ten,hurt like hell and broke the skin. Stabbed in the thigh with a large Buck folder,burned like hot grease.

Top Bottom