Has anyone seen any Draco Pistols for sale??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shibby575

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2011
    NE IN
    I've been trying to keep my eyes peeled, and have recently been bitten by the bug to pick up a mini and a normal sized one. Does anyone know of any shops with them in stock that aren't trying to butt rape the buyer? Preferably in the NE part of the state. Thanks for any help.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    They've gone crazy high. I wish I could point you in the right direction OP.

About a year ago, they were mid to low $300's.

Now if I see them they are coming in around $500.

There is one on armlist listed for $700, but it don't know what accessories are being offered with it, I didn't open the ad.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    When I got mine, I picked it up from GunForAll.com. I didn't actually order it; had my LGS order it for me. But as I recall, it was only about a week total for delivery, and the price wasn't bad.

GFA Product

There you go; even ships for free. Price is a bit higher than when I got mine, but that happens. The one I got from them is probably one of the smoothest AK actions I have ever seen. That's what you get for importing an AK pistol; Century doesn't have to take it apart and screw with it before the customer gets it.

Shibby575

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2011
    NE IN
    Thanks guys.. They all appear out of stock. I'm going to call when they are open, and see if the site just isnt updated. An other tips are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Top Bottom