HARRISBURG, Pa. Federal law enforcement practice helicopter maneuvers at Capitol

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    Federal law enforcement practice helicopter maneuvers at Capitol - abc27 WHTM

I hate to be the whistle blower. But all of these "drills" and "practice exorcises" are not coincidence. One week ago I was talking a person who has inside sources. According to them all law enforcement would be training hard for Martial Law during the following three to four weeks.

Well, that was only one week ago, and I'm already seeing plenty that supports his information.

The only thing that wasn't completely verified was whether they would then issue Martial Law, or if this was just going to be a heavy time for training across the nation.

Originally I wasn't going to post this here, but after seeing so many "drills" it seems wrong for me not to. :twocents:

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    I must say, this with their huge ammo buys does creep me out al little.
    A year or so ago, O was asking for a master switch for the internet..........

Put it all together and .........I still don't know what it means.

ecross0351

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    Why don't they use one of their fancy mout towns for that where its all controled and has no effect on a citizens everyday life? It's not for the cross agency training, as a marine I worked with the FBI and boarder patrol. The certification stuff is bs, they care about how well u swim, shoot, and run. I don't remember terrorizing citizens as one of them.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Even with our AR15 and aks we don't stand a chance against the government.

That depends on what you mean. There are whole groups of nations who would be pounded into dust trying to face our military in a head-on fight...you might notice that ever since that has been true we've yet to have a true head-on fight with any adversary of any consequence. See also: our current iraq war and the vietnam war.

Spinaltapls1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Avon, IN
    That depends on what you mean. There are whole groups of nations who would be pounded into dust trying to face our military in a head-on fight...you might notice that ever since that has been true we've yet to have a true head-on fight with any adversary of any consequence. See also: our current iraq war and the vietnam war.

i just see me in the woods trying to hind and a helicopter with thermal imaging sends a round down and turns me into dust. I do see what your saying but with the drones, c130 gun ships, and Apaches i just hope the military will not fire on Americans.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Really, and how can you say that, look at the Mojahedin during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan they were using Old Flint-lock muskets to fight the Soviets.

Gunner

And the Soviets steamrolled them before the US and UK began providing military aid

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Seven Days in May - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's one scenario penned by Rod Serling (Twilight Zone).

Good flick, and worth a watch.

Also check out the 1994 remake "The Enemy Within."

Spinaltapls1 Quote:
    Originally Posted by RockofStrength

i just see me in the woods trying to hind and a helicopter with thermal imaging sends a round down and turns me into dust. I do see what your saying but with the drones, c130 gun ships, and Apaches i just hope the military will not fire on Americans.
    It would just come down to how many and who in our armed forces will and won't fire on civilians. But then, I have heard from different (and usually accurate) sources that there are (and have been for some time) anywhere from 100,000 to 250,000 foreign troops on U.S. soil for "joint training" purposes.

Make one feel all warm and safe inside.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011

Which is my point. No one in their right mind fights an Apache helicopter with his AR-15. Instead you take your time and destroy critical infrastructure and go hide amongst the populace. They can't just wholesale slaughter their workforce to find the bad eggs too often so it comes to a game of cat and mouse, with the mouse constantly stealing, poisoning, or destroying the cat's food, water, and fuel.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I must say, this with their huge ammo buys does creep me out al little.
    A year or so ago, O was asking for a master switch for the internet..........

Put it all together and .........I still don't know what it means.

If you are 'creeped out' over people who may put those purchases to use to prevent the violation their rights through the attempt to impose a police state you are virtually begging us to ask if you support violating their rights by imposing a police state. You don't need to worry about fire extinguishers unless you are a fire.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I am off work this week and I have noticed a lone Blackhawk loitering over Indy all day. I wish they would conduct their "exercises" elsewhere.

indiana18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Homeland security is hording ammo. But i think if they impliment martial law, chicago might be the likely target given the murders. It would be very hard to impliment that nation-wide for any length of time.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Homeland security is hording ammo. But i think if they impliment martial law, chicago might be the likely target given the murders. It would be very hard to impliment that nation-wide for any length of time.

I would disagree completely. Chicago is already as bad as it is likely to get. Bearing in mind that criminals are not the 'problem' but rather free citizens who don't take kindly to such thing, I would expect them to start by launching attacks on free states rather then places like Chicago, Detroit, or anywhere in California.

Top Bottom