• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    I just want to pass on a Happy Independence Day to everyone. The Government that is to be of, by and for the People has never been more out of touch with "We the People." We have a way to go, but I would rather have to dig out here, standing upon the bedrock of the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights than anywhere else on Earth.

My challenge to you is that you celebrate the way the John Adams intended with the "Day of Deliverance" to be celebrated, "with solemn acts of devotion...with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sport, guns, bells, bonfires and illuminations from one end of this continent to the other, from this day forward FOREVERMORE."

Adams was not a wild-eyed dreamer, he knew of the difficult path that lie before them and the cost of the declaration. He also knew the end was worth the means for generations yet unborn.

May we all show appreciation and celebrate the fortitude of those 56 men, we know all about them, they knew nothing of us, that signed their own death certificates for this experiment in self-government.

Top Bottom