Last edited:

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    Got my Makarov from Classic today, it was made in 1982 and it's pretty near perfect. A little cosmoline but hardly any, no rust on it anywhere. Bore looks close to unshot. The safety is super hard to click off, but I've been working it on and off and it's getting better. The bluing is much darker than the picture shows.

34782388611_c0e89c6eba_c.jpg

34103186873_dc0c0168cd_c.jpg

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    She's too pretty for the Plastic Gun thread IMO

CZ P09. Picked it up yesterday and haven't gotten out to shoot yet but I'm expecting good things.

Crap phone camera pic

15pslg2.jpg

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    I have a few White Hat holsters with two widely spaced clips that don't work for me.
    They make my pants want to slide down no matter how tight I cinch my belt.
    This single clip holster has solved a years long search for a holster that works for my fat body.
    I highly recommend it.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Got myself an FNS(, 9mm, great trigger, great sights and it comes with THREE magazines. Nice price too. Still needed three months on layaway but it is mine now and will be shot soon!
    uxYH1jW.jpg

mxC3SSN.jpg

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    Got myself an FNS(, 9mm, great trigger, great sights and it comes with THREE magazines. Nice price too. Still needed three months on layaway but it is mine now and will be shot soon!

Very nice! I've been wanting one of these. Check back when you've had a chance to shoot it.

Brickmandan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2017
    Wheeler
    Sharp looking. What grip is that?

Cool Hand is the brand. The style is wave texture super slim in OD green but they come in lots of different colors. They are very comfortable but still give a good grip. The upper part of the grip is smooth which is nice for operating the slide and magazine release. I bought them on Amazon for $55, good deal for G10 grips and they fit the gun perfectly.

Warrior1354

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 25, 2017
    Carthage
    Older handgun but I like it.

I bought at an outside estate gun and items auction last summer. Over 50 plus guns were there and this was the only firearm I brought home with me. The auction was miserable the heat was god awful well over 100 degrees that day. So hot the auctioneer had too take a break because he almost passed out. I really had doubts I would get this pistol after seeing its Polish TT-33 brother sell for over $480! Took my chance and got this pistol for much less then its Polish brother. Also bought a true Russian TT-33 holster in another sales lot there. Well for another $10 this holster was mine along with so more sweating haha.

So far its 1947 Izhevsk that was exported from Germany in the early 2000s. They added a few marks for testing but no added safely or import marks though. The history was a company called 'German Sales' imported a small batch of Soviet TT-33's without the safety and no import marks in the spring of 2005. These guns were in storage in former East Germany but not alot of them made it here before the BATF told them to cease & desist. Mainly the pistols broke the law of the 1968 Gun control act.

tt1.jpg tt2.jpg

[h=2][/h]

Top Bottom