• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I found the safe I wanted for my home defense program. Now I feel very good about keeping my G17 loaded but secure. This is a Stack-On, 14"x10"x10" w/keypad entry (and back up hard key). $70 at Dicks. I installed it on the shelf in my bedroom closet which is one step from where I sleep. It is screwed into the shelf which is nailed into the wall so that the safe itself doesn't walk away. Even a nervous mamma can't complain about this setup.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I would be happy to. Perhaps you can turn on permission for me to post attachments.

Attachments aren't permission based. We had an issue with them a while back when they were messing up the forum, so we don't have attachments enabled at all right now. Plus they take up too much space.

Thats where off-site hosting comes into play! Go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and upload the pictures there. Then simply copy and paste the link into your post here for all of us to enjoy!

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Try this:

pskk8.jpg

INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    I like your idea. I'd rather keep my G17 close but secure and do away with the Mossberg cruiser inbetween the box spring and side bed rail. I think I will look into a safe. But I might smack a hole in the wall mount one and hang a picture over it.

Top Bottom