• ...and so much more!
  • rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Hasn't the Left been starting to push the idea that cannibalism "isn't all that bad" recently? Maybe they can open some luxury resorts in Haiti where rich Leftists can enjoy the "local cuisine." I wonder how long before "President BBQ's Hattian Eatery" opens in Manhattan, Chicago and San Francisco? "Would you like dark or white meat?" :cool:

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ive been reading a groundswell of "no more money to corruption. They are beyond help."

Yeah, I think the Clintons already got rich and scorched the earth on this one. Slick Willie was U.N. Undersecretary for Haiti Assistance and "steered" a lot of contracts to his buds while his wife was Secretary of State. It will be a little while before this tree is ready to be harvested again.

But again, an Earthquake or Hurricane can happen any time. The Compassion of Churchgoing Doofus Americans apparently knows no limits.
    Yeah. I read recently that he directed food aid to them under his term. Conveniently from his buddies who grew rice in Arkansas. How convenient.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Ive been reading a groundswell of "no more money to corruption. They are beyond help."

Yeah. I read recently that he directed food aid to them under his term. Conveniently from his buddies who grew rice in Arkansas. How convenient.

Have I ever mentioned my thoughts regarding the federal government that was created by the States?

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    No money to any other country. None. Sell them stuff, sure, but no more free stuff. They need to sink or swim on their own. Our constant meddling and propping up only ensures that chaos reigns supreme. These sh@#$&4e countries need to be left to their own devices. They will either figure it out, or die out. Either way, so be it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No money to any other country. None. Sell them stuff, sure, but no more free stuff. They need to sink or swim on their own. Our constant meddling and propping up only ensures that chaos reigns supreme. These sh@#$&4e countries need to be left to their own devices. They will either figure it out, or die out. Either way, so be it.
    Just look at orgs like the Clinton Foundation. They are famous for this grift.

"Here you go Clinton Foundation! Here is my check for $10,000 to send aid to Haiti."
    "Here Haiti, here is the $3,000 in aid that Cameramonkey donated to help you. Please distribute to your citizens."
    "Here citizens, here is the $1,000 in aid an American sent to feed you."

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Top Bottom