• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • in812

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Mini guns every 500 yards with the order of shoot to kill sounds like good border patrol to me, that would make people think twice before running across the boarder!

big +1

Do you know how much that would cost???? Seriously, be fiscally responsible here

lot less than the other crap the gov wastes money on

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I think we should secure our border with the Republic of Illinois,keep those people out of our state!, and I'll go around them!!

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I think we should secure our border with the Republic of Illinois,keep those people out of our state!, and I'll go around them!!

facepalm.jpg

Let's just try to remember: What makes it the Peoples Republic is CHICAGO. Not the rest of the state.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    facepalm.jpg

Let's just try to remember: What makes it the Peoples Republic is CHICAGO. Not the rest of the state.

Yeah, but they LET Chicago stay. When the rest of Illinois kicks Chicago out, THEN I will change my opinion of Illinois. Good grief, Chicago isn't even the capital.

Chicago has been so bad for so long, that my high school government teacher joked about them when I took his class in the 70's. Until Illinois is willing to clean its own house, I have no use for them, and they can keep their statist opinions out of my state.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    You know what I wonder, and have never been able to find a definitive answer for?

Exactly how many of the weapons used by the cartels come from the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT via selling them to the corrupt Mexican military?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    You will NEVER find a weapon that the U.S. government sold to the Mexican military in the hands of the cartels. We (the government) provide those weapons to Mexico free of charge!:laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom