• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrettonJudy7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    GREENFIELD
    My brother is looking to purchase his first firearm. He is having a baby due in December, and finally after all of these years of me trying to get him into firearms, he has decided he needs something for home defense. He lives in New Bremen, Ohio. It is an hour north of Dayton. I am travelling there this weekend for his wife's baby shower, and he and I will do some gun shopping while the shower is going on.

Does anyone have experience with any good LGS's around that area?

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    You have Vandalia Range and Armory in Vandalia (Just off of I-70 and I-75). While I haven't been in that store, I've been in their store in Spiceland (I-70 and SR-3) several times and like the place. Especially their range!

BrettonJudy7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    GREENFIELD
    Thank you all! I appreciate the help. We'll be sure to hit up a few of these places and check out the selections.
    I have also been to VRA in Spiceland, and I quite enjoy that place as well.

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Definitely a worthwhile experience but he very careful if you purchase any firearms there. Know what you are doing and be able to fully check it out before you hand over your cash.

If you can make it back up that way the first weekend of October, the Ohio Progressive sportsmen rendezvous will be going on just south of Ft Recovery. It's a zoo!

warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    My brother lives in Mecancsburg and can easily go to Springfield, Dayton, and Columbus. He has bought most guns from Rual King. If your brother has not taken the safety mandated training :rolleyes: I don't think he will be able to take it home with him with out a waiting time. To bad it wasn't a few weeks early as Wal Mart was pricing their long guns at less than cost. My brother picked up a Mossburg for $75 out the door.

Top Bottom