• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldguyguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Cicero
    Any other decent size gun shows in Indiana other than the Indy 1500? Went to one in Tipton and one in Kokomo but both were very small with limited goodies---

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    you need to go to louisville. better than 1500. to me anyways. pretty much all guns. its this weekend.

oldguyguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Cicero
    Can't make Louisville this weekend. Two questions---when is the next Louisville show? Do they still have a civil war arms show tied in with the reg gun show? Thanks---

Okimeister

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jun 18, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I've not been to any of the other gun shows in Indiana other that the 1500. Are all the other shows pretty much the same, such as pricing and selection but just on a smaller scale? My interests for the most parts are the M14/M1a platforms and battle rifles in general.

ForceTA308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    We went to the Tri-State show at Stout Field Armory for the first time this year, I was impressed with the size compared to some other shows in central IN (aside from 1500). We arrived early on Saturday, crowd was thin but started picking up around 11 or so. Other than that we hit the Kokomo, Lafayette, and Tipton shows when they come up. Not very large shows but there are deals to be had and you're at a gun show so it's a good day.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Use to be South Bend and Ft Wayne had large gun shows. South Bends use to be at the Century Center-they had two large rooms stuffed full.

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    Can't make Louisville this weekend. Two questions---when is the next Louisville show? Do they still have a civil war arms show tied in with the reg gun show? Thanks---

The next national gun day show in Louisville is march 1st and 2nd and it is the big show with the militaria show attached.

orangeone

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    I Believe ! The show at K'S Merchandise in Fort Wayne Promoted by Gunslinger's is coming up !
    I Believe the Dates ARE Dec, 27th,28th,and the 29th

Yes, mike4sigs, you are correct on the Gunslinger show dates. Show hours are Friday from 3 to 8, Saturday from 9 to 5, and Sunday from 9 to 3. The show will have between 600 and 750 tables. It is located at 615 W Coliseum Blvd in Fort Wayne. Here is info from their facebook page:

On Friday and Saturday, "I Love My Glock" will have an onsite Armorer who can work on your Glock right there at the show! So all you women out there, that don't know what to get your other half, how about an IOU for what ever he'd like for his Glock! You know he'd lik...e it, he's picking it out himself, no exchanges to do!

Body Guard Academy with be attending also with their class in women's personal protection, give a gift that can save a life and will last a lifetime...knowledge! This 2 hour "Women's Personal Safety Seminar" will take place Saturday & Sunday at 10 am and is only $20. Their "Effective Conceal Carry" class will be at noon Saturday & Sunday at only $10.

Is muzzleloading your thing? Then this is a show you won't want to miss! We have a vendor who specializes only in muzzleloading, and all the accessories needed so you can have exactly what you need. Let's treat him good so he'll come back!

Any one from Ohio? We will have on hand an Ohio FFL that will do any Ohio transfers for only $30.

As we protect our second amendment rights we at Gun Slingers are actively involved with protecting some of our other rights we are losing, we call it "everyday survivalism". With all of the prescription drug use and all of the adverse side effects we are getting into "natural remedies". Did you know there are herbs and natural supplements that are illegal for sale and use in the US? With many more on the list to become extinct, these are natural herbs and supplements! Did you know aluminium in our deodorants is one the leading cause of breast cancer? Skin is our largest organ. Anything that touches it for 8 seconds is absorbed into our bodies. We will have a new vendor in Ft Wayne that will have natural sanitizers, cleaners, insect repellents and even natural deodorants. In fact, a deodorant stone can last over a year and not only save you money but save your health. Not only will they carry items to help us, but also our pets. Look for Health & Wellness with Essential Oils.

Remember that parking is free at the former K's Merchandise building and admission is only $5. Children 12 & younger FREE with an adult. REGISTER TO WIN 1 of 5 $50 Gun Slinger gift certificates (spendable at any future show).

Top Bottom