Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    NWI
    The winners are
    1st Place is Beth Spoljoric
    2nd place is Chris Piazza
    3rd place is Bruce Garwood
    Thank again for everyone who participated and showed support!

Hello Gents, I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post in so if its not please let me know so I can adjust fire.
    My ex wife and I are in the national guard and army reserve and we are trying to raise money for our Family Readiness Groups.
    For those of you who aren't familiar with the FRG it is a volunteer group usually made of family members of the soldiers within the unit.
    They raise funds and organize family days and other events like Christmas parties to help bring all the families together so when we deploy our families can lean on one another in times of need and develop a support structure. During the holidays they also reach out to the families in need and offer assistance such as toys for the little ones or to help out with unexpected bills. Anyway my ex wife's unit doesn't have an official FRG, right now its mainly the soldiers who chip in for these events. Her medical unit just returned from a year long mission at Ft. Bliss and there's not much in the works for a welcome home event. So I decided to sponsor a Gun Raffle to help raise funds. 1st place is an AR15, 2nd is a Glock 19 Gen 3 and 3rd place is $100 visa gift. The drawing will be held on Sept 9th. Tickets are $10 a piece. Transfer Fees will be covered by me and if you don't live near NWI I will ship it to an FFL near you. If your local you can contact me @ 219-614-8403 to purchase tickets. You can also purchase via Paypal. You can send the amount for the number of tickets you want to ronintactical2@gmail.com with your Name, Number, Email, and Home address. I will fill out your tickets and send you scanned copies via email. I cerakote on the side so I will also throw in a free cerokate job for any single color.

AR15 is an Anderson Machining upper and lower with a freefloat keymod rail, Hogue grip and buttstock with a vortex strikefire red dot optic. Also comes with one pmag and Blackhawk carry case.

The Glock is pretty self explanatory. Factory nights sights, stippled grip, 2 glock mags 15rd and 10rd and one 15rd magpul mag. I will also make a Kydex holster to go with it as well. In the photo is a brand new burris fast fire lll that I had laying around. If we can sell at least 300 tickets (we are at about 150 tickets sold so far) I will include the optic in the auction. The winner of the glock will have to wait a little longer to pick it up as I will have to send the slide to get machined for the optic. Thanks for your time and Thanks for any support!
    Sincerely Jose Trujillo

Last edited:
    Top Bottom