• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    I have been watching him for a few years . He usually reviews about 5-6 guns each show and has a good presentation .
    He seems to do quite a bit of research and history on each gun he presents .
    I like his show ......pretty straight forward approach .

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I like his videos. Some cool stuff goes through there.

I am not so optimistic as to the ammo market, but guns themselves are durable goods and we are probably settling back into market saturation on the commodity guns now that pretty much everyone who was susceptible to becoming a new owner has done so.

I expect carry guns to drop a lot more than enthusiast guns. Look for $350 M&Ps to return.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I have been watching him for quite a while. He has 3 formats to his videos
    1 weekly gun review where he looks at and reviews mostly old or unusual guns he's taken in on trade
    2 Unboxing..He has a site www.webuyguns.com He and his employee will open the boxes that have came in a banter about what they are. No values discussed due to YT policies.
    3 Gun store vlog where he talks about the current state of gun stores sales trends ect ect..
    I stopped in to the store once while in the area and found it to be very nice. Full of cool old unusual guns

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I like his videos. Some cool stuff goes through there.

I am not so optimistic as to the ammo market, but guns themselves are durable goods and we are probably settling back into market saturation on the commodity guns now that pretty much everyone who was susceptible to becoming a new owner has done so.

I expect carry guns to drop a lot more than enthusiast guns. Look for $350 M&Ps to return.
    I was unsure about ammo too until I went into bass pro today and saw the shelves completely full of ammo with ridiculous prices on all of it… hopefully with the demand slowing prices will come back from outer space

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    His remarks make sense to me. However, there are still a few I would like to have but at the price they have been to much for me. I work and my pay has not increased enough to keep up with inflation. Like he said there is no urgent need to buy, unless if I find something interesting that I don't have at a fair price, I have less cash to spend on items these days than I had a few years ago.
    indeed it’s Putin’s fault

Sad Reality many are now living from week to week. But it’s all good since there are not any mean tweets.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Old Winchesters and Colts still going up on GB, and that Broom behind him isn't getting any cheaper.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    I like his business model... Create a website 'Webuyguns.com' to purchase used guns. Do videos on them for yt. Sell them in store or gb. Probably a hell of a margin from used gs purchase price to GB crazy price. Been there a couple times way back in '20 when inventory was thin- before his website was up.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    That's like ACME in Seymour, anything good goes to GB and keep the police trade-ins or cheap imported stuff for the local customers.
    I get its a business and they are in it to make the green... but sometimes it leaves a less than desirable taste. I might frequent your local GS more often if you kept some of the 'good stuff' for us locals. But- who am I, but a local cheap arse.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I get its a business and they are in it to make the green... but sometimes it leaves a less than desirable taste. I might frequent your local GS more often if you kept some of the 'good stuff' for us locals. But- who am I, but a local cheap arse.
    Yeah, I can see the point as well with GB you have the reach and access to bigger money. I liked their store, tiny but good inventory but got tired of seeing everything good posted on their FB page with gunbroker links and all the cheap stuff posted for local sale.

Top Bottom