• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrettonJudy7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    GREENFIELD
    My biggest gun gripe is when a company releases a new gun that seems to go backward from the market trends. An example would be the Glock 28. I don't perceive any added benefits to buying a glock 28 over anything else on the market. It doesn't even add capacity over a glock 26.

Another example is the FN 15 Guardian. It's another flat top AR on a market that is already saturated to the brim with quality AR's. I just don't see what edge it would bring over something else, and it doesn't excite me.

These are my opinions, now tell me I'm wrong.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    we're all guilty of this, but ...

those who explain and justify every purchase by acquiring it for significant discount. dudes enjoy getting a 'good deal' more than the gun itself sometimes. then they shake their head when you pay a fair price... lol
    hey...that's the first thing I tell my wife when I buy something.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    People posting ridiculous sale prices on commonly available used weapons in the classifieds that are close to the brand new identical weapons’ prices! :bash:
    Don't you know that used firearms are worth more because you don't have to shoot them in unless they say like new or lightly used.

Lodge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2016
    Johnson Co.
    Ordering parts only to have the vendor ship the wrong part.
    Wing Tactical has done this twice and it's not just a simple mistake.
    First time I ordered a V7 Ti brake. They sent a V7 steel brake.
    The box was obviously marked as Steel but somebody at Wing put a merchandise sticker on it that said Titanium.
    Second time; I ordered a mid-length gas tube. Wing sent a carbine length gas tube.
    Oddly enough the package was only 11" long, had a slit in it and the Wing merch sticker said intermediate length.
    An 11" package won't even hold a mid-length tube (11.75"). Also, no roll pin. Last time I deal with Wing ever.

Top Bottom