• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    The article is titled "Gun Control" but don't get your panties in a bunch until you read.

I stumbled across the following page today and thought it worthy of sharing with INGO. I can't vouch for the credibility of all the facts listed and some are slightly out of date but it contains a wealth of information stated in a non biased manner.

Here is a tid bit from the article to peak your interest. During the years in which the D.C. handgun ban and trigger lock law was in effect, the Washington, D.C. murder rate averaged 73% higher than it was at the outset of the law, while the U.S. murder rate averaged 11% lower.[37]

Gun Control - Just Facts

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    The article is titled "Gun Control" but don't get your panties in a bunch until you read.

I stumbled across the following page today and thought it worthy of sharing with INGO. I can't vouch for the credibility of all the facts listed and some are slightly out of date but it contains a wealth of information stated in a non biased manner.

Here is a tid bit from the article to peak your interest. During the years in which the D.C. handgun ban and trigger lock law was in effect, the Washington, D.C. murder rate averaged 73% higher than it was at the outset of the law, while the U.S. murder rate averaged 11% lower.[37]

Gun Control - Just Facts

Lots of good info in one article. Thanks for posting. Link saved.

Last edited:

bradrob

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Good reminder why it's so important to know where our politicians stand and vote accordingly. Pretty scary how close they are to getting their way.

Top Bottom