• ...and so much more!
  • dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    It really doesn't matter if the "no guns" signs had force of law, would any judge let a charge stand against the Indiana constitution , or would any jury convict this guy after saving so many people?
    what is does show is in states that do have force of law with the signs, the property owners had better have a better security plan than just saying no guns...
    If the carry had been illegal, it still would not have negated the reality of the self defense statute. Theoretically even a 5x murdering felon could have done what he did and still been acting under self defense. A person illegally carrying in that situation would be subject to a possession charge, but doesn't negate their right to defend themselves or others.

winchester4440

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2021
    Evansville, IN
    Anyone mention where the missed rounds went?

Our GS showed exceptional skill and thank god he was there, but the leftie loons are gonna pick up on the idea that his missed rounds was reckless.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Has it been reported the distance the shots he took were. My dad said he heard it was quite a long range shot for a pistol. Does anyone know approximately how far he was shooting. 80% hits in a high stress situation is incredible feat itself. If it was a long range shooting wow!

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Has it been reported the distance the shots he took were. My dad said he heard it was quite a long range shot for a pistol. Does anyone know approximately how far he was shooting. 80% hits in a high stress situation is incredible feat itself. If it was a long range shooting wow!
    Scroll up to the twitter thread I posted. Some good video of the mall and speculation of how it played out.

BigRed3588

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 4, 2013
    Boynton Beach
    The report was 40-50 yards. Somebody went to the mall today and was told he fired from the pillar, which matches what the GF’s grandmother said. You can see the restroom entrance. Not sure I think that’s 40-50 years but good shooting regardless. B24177D4-81A8-49B1-8E22-6A0A0CB3F56C.png

Top Bottom