• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Would love to know this as well. Just a short drive for me but if it's more flea market than anything than I'll probably skip it.

I think Gun Collector was talking about the Kenny Woods show in Louisville. As for the Greenfield show, I never noticed any more flea market stuff than at any other small shows. Definitely mostly guns and gun-related stuff there.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I've never been to a gun show at the Greenfield fairgrounds but most other events take place in the one center building with kitchen area and restrooms and has AC. Are you definitely sure it will actually take place in one of the animal barns? That would definitely suck if so.

His a vendor and has been to many of the shows, so I'd plan on it being in the Barn w/o AC :(

Swom

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 16, 2016
    East Indy
    His a vendor and has been to many of the shows, so I'd plan on it being in the Barn w/o AC :(
    Oh man, yea I'll have to plan on hitting it early in the morning. Not even sure that will help though, just left the house 30 minutes ago and my glasses instantly fogged over when I left the house.

robbman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2016
    Shelby county
    This is the same group that put on the show at Marion Co fair grounds. I went last time and it seems like there were more space/dealers than at indy.

funkeecowboy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    Marion County
    Not worth the drive unless you're 5 to 10 minutes away from the fairgrounds. Maybe 40% was guns the rest was a lot of odds and ends, old surplus gear, a lot of junk and knives. A few of the guys had OK prices a lot were way overpriced.

Last edited:

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I went this morning and enjoyed the show. Got a great deal on some 303 British ammo. I got a box of factory 30-06 hunting ammo for 10 bucks and there was a guy selling reloading supplies he got from an estate sale really cheap. I got some brass, powder and bullets from him at prices I haven't seen in years.

Top Bottom