• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    155   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Man I couldn't ask for a better wife. Our Anniversary is approaching so I ask her what she would like to do. To my surprise she said," I want to go to the range and do some shooting then to dinner and a movie." Am I a lucky man or what?

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    You've got a rare edition, that's for sure. But she steals your guns and burns your ammo faster than you can, so it's a mixed bag, I guess. Congrats to both of you.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    155   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    19 Years

We have been married 19 years. She never really has her eye on anything. She either shoots what I have and if she likes it we buy a variant of it. Over the years she has picked some winners though. She picked out a 3913 LadySmith as her first gun, then with the Clinton scare she picked out a Winchester 1400 8 shot(in nickel no less). I haven't seen many of either of those. She has a Glock 26 in OD green(her Choice), Mossberg 20ga.(pink furniture) and a Ruger Charger that has been customized to her liking.

SC_Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Bloomington
    I think you should surprise her with a new gun to shoot at the range. Anything she's had her eye on lately? :D

This is probably the best advice I've read all day! What is it they say in all those training classes we've all sat through...behavior that gets rewarded gets repeated???

Seriously, congrats!

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    Yep, she's a keeper. MY wife of 20 years bought me am LMT patrol carbine for Fathers day/Birthday this week!! This is the same girl who gave me a Ruger Red label 20 gauge O/U when I gave here a engagement ring 21 years ago. Think I'll keep her!

Top Bottom