• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    It's that time of year again... My wife and I are working to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation to continue working towards more effective treatments and ultimately a cure. As many of you know, my almost 8 month old, Sebastian, has CF. It is a daily battle, and fortunately Sebastian has won that battle most of the days so far, but it won't always be that easy. The walk, which is an officially sanctioned CFF event, will be held on 5/21/16 at White River State Park in downtown Indianapolis. We plan to make a day of it and if enough people are joining we will be grilling. Some family members plan to be there and we'd love to welcome our INGO family to join us. Details will follow on that as the day approaches. Now, onto the important stuff...

If you plan to come to the walk, or even if you just want to buy a shirt and don't want to come, they are available here: https://www.booster.com/teamsebastiangs2016

The profit from these shirts will go directly to the CFF!

If you wish to graciously donate money to the CFF, feel free to do so here: Indianapolis 2016: Team Sebastian - Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

It doesn't matter which team member you click on, it all goes to the CFF and helps fund valuable research.

As always, we also appreciate thoughts and prayers. Help us make CF stand for Cure Found! Thanks in advance!

#FUCF

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    23iutz9.jpg

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Matt, I missed that your son has CF. Sorry to hear. I will share that I'm amazed at some of the CF patients I see nowadays. 30yo, smoking, and still healthy! Prayers that his journey is long and full of joy.

i'll donate soon.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Matt, I missed that your son has CF. Sorry to hear. I will share that I'm amazed at some of the CF patients I see nowadays. 30yo, smoking, and still healthy! Prayers that his journey is long and full of joy.

i'll donate soon.

It has been a blessing in disguise doc. As you mentioned, treatments have come a long way. Things in the pipeline right now are incredible and we are right on the edge of marginalizing this condition. If you ever feel so inclined, look up QR-010. I believe it will fundamentally change CF and will be the biggest thing to hit CF before it is cured once and for all.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    How long do we have to make donations? I need to get some money in the bank before I can make my donation.

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    Good luck with your fundraiser! Great Strides is an awesome event. I have a 6 year old with CF (double delta F508 mutation), and we do that event and another fundraiser every year.

I hope Sebastian is doing well, and if you ever have any questions about anything, or just need to talk about something, feel free to PM me.

Top Bottom