• DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You know it. I pick up crap all week.
    We were sitting in a line of traffic not long ago and the car load of A$$ Hats in front of us just casually dumped all the trash from a few drive through trips at the fast food joints out on the street in front of us. We were sitting still so my son jumps out, picks it up and puts it back in the car. They were in shock. Of course they threw it out down the street once rolling with the full one finger salute but they got a face full of "WTF is wrong with you"

Yeah, we are just bully's I guess.

Yeah, you're just another internet bully! You'd never do that in "real life"! Oh wait... :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah, you're just another internet bully! You'd never do that in "real life"! Oh wait... :):

Well, I did not mention the rock throwing incident a few years back over a bunch of trash in my yard but that would just verify we are a bunch of bully's so nuff said..................:laugh6:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    You know it. I pick up crap all week.
    We were sitting in a line of traffic not long ago and the car load of A$$ Hats in front of us just casually dumped all the trash from a few drive through trips at the fast food joints out on the street in front of us. We were sitting still so my son jumps out, picks it up and puts it back in the car. They were in shock. Of course they threw it out down the street once rolling with the full one finger salute but they got a face full of "WTF is wrong with you"

Yeah, we are just bully's I guess.

I'd have paid for the opportunity to witness that!:yesway:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't have to drive anywhere, they throw it in my parking lot for me.:D

They throw it in my front yard too. :xmad:

Most of mine is McDonald's sacks, Big Red and/or Mountain Dew bottles, beer cans, and frequently, those bands the newspaper office uses to band the papers together that get to the delivery person.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I think it's clear that some of us are better than others at not crapping where we live, but in reality, I've never been completely able to be on too high a horse as far as that kind of stuff goes.

Yeah, I put all my garbage in a tote that get's collected each week by a big truck, and as far as I know, it ends up added to an already enormous mountain of garbage in Randolph Co that's covered in dirt. Out of sight out of mind, but not really gone.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Ever since as a kid, I have always wondered what are we going to do when all of these has nowhere else to go. My imagination back then was to shoot then up in space towards the sun. One day, my imagination will probably become a reality. I won't live long enough to see this problem get out of hand though so I guess it's a good thing for me. Don't get me wrong, I recycle and throw **** in its rightful place.

Try driving through Westlane Rd near Michigan street, there's a line of apartments there, across that apartment is a sidewalk of trash.

Top Bottom