• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    We've all heard of fast food. I'm talking about a revolutionary concept here. I'm going to call it FAST EAT. You get 10 minutes to eat your food and GTFO or I start charging rent.

I just spent 40 minutes in Chick-fil-a with the wife and kid and there was nowait at the counter. It's like this every time we eat somewhere!:xmad:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I've always thought that a shooting themed resturaunt with an attached range would be a big hit, date night could include an hour on the range then a nice sit down dinner.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    We've all heard of fast food. I'm talking about a revolutionary concept here. I'm going to call it FAST EAT. You get 10 minutes to eat your food and GTFO or I start charging rent.

I just spent 40 minutes in Chick-fil-a with the wife and kid and there was nowait at the counter. It's like this every time we eat somewhere!:xmad:

Great idea, but you're late. There's already a coast to coast chain set up. It's called Marine Corps Recruit Depot. :D

I've always thought that a shooting themed resturaunt with an attached range would be a big hit, date night could include an hour on the range then a nice sit down dinner.

Range time after dinner. That way you don't have to worry about calling them back it the date sucked.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

You could always let live animals run free. You shoot it, they cook it. Plus you get some practice at shooting a moving target. :rockwoot:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I can tell you're new to this game. You don't buy new stuff. You find a young hot chick that brings some other guy's stuff.

There won't be another one bringing anything. If there ever were to be another one, she'd keep her own place with her own bills and her own name. If she keeps the cat, so be it. I only have to stick my finger in a light socket once.

Top Bottom