• ...and so much more!
  • Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Graphic video, folks.

It shows what happened when a man opened fire in a Detroit police precinct a few days ago, wounding 4 officers.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgVKSJZj_Sw"]YouTube - Video of Detroit Police Precinct Shooting[/ame]

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    man, i have seen videos of people get their heads cut off, people get stoned to death, shot, killed, stabbed to death, but there is something about the way that the guy jumped over the counter to ensure he killed them that hit me.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    It's hard to make out exactly what happened but I get the gist of it. I can't believe that in a ****hole city like Detroit you can just walk into the police station. Have you ever tried to get into the City County Building here? It's like going through airport security. Hope they get the guy!

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    It's hard to make out exactly what happened but I get the gist of it. I can't believe that in a ****hole city like Detroit you can just walk into the police station. Have you ever tried to get into the City County Building here? It's like going through airport security. Hope they get the guy!

same thing i was thinking!

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    wow, that's the real deal, professionals, prepared (ready access) to defense weapons and still.....scary to think what could happen to any one of us any day isn't it. and a little comforting knowing we're prepared more than most

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    glad all 4 ofc survived, super stoked that the perp is dead!

can't help it, but Gary's training might help me to be that prepared one of these days, if that ever happens to me!!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Have they released any info on the gunman yet? I would like to know if he was prior military or had received some sort of combat training. He was obviously determined and even though he was the aggressor he continued to fight once he started receiving return fire. Not something commonly seen in those with no training.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Have they released any info on the gunman yet? I would like to know if he was prior military or had received some sort of combat training. He was obviously determined and even though he was the aggressor he continued to fight once he started receiving return fire. Not something commonly seen in those with no training.

From the 2nd link.
    detroit%20police%20shooting-974688788_v2.grid-2x2.jpg

His younger brother got sentenced to 60 years for the shooting death of 2 people at an auto repair shop in Detroit the day AFTER this shooting. Perhaps the BG was mad at police for this and wanted to get even?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    & here is a bit more news on the topic. INDIANA is involved as well! (well sort of)

ATF traces gun used in Detroit police shooting - Yahoo! News

The ATF has traced the 20g shotgun that the BG used. It came from Elijah Gayden, who has a 1995 cocaine conviction in Elkhart County, Ind! :faint:

BTW the BG died from multiple gunshot wounds per the offical report. Blood test results are not back yet. A day before the shooting the house BG was living in was burned to the ground. Fire dpt. says the fire was INTENTIONAL.

The BG shot one officer in the head and another in the back.

Top Bottom