Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I would have shot anyone who had my Taser and would not drop it and it would have been a good shoot.

A Taser easily incapacitates faster than a knife and at much greater distances. Once incapacitated the officer is a) helpless and b) armed and ripe to be disarmed with ease. Breaking contact is a big gamble that you can outrun those Taser probes, I ain't takin that chance nor would I expect anyone else to.

The suspect knew he was fighting a police officer. The police officer quite clearly told him to let go of the Taser numerous times. The suspect chose poorly and instead of being a man, he has now dumped all of his **** onto his family.

I feel for the officer.

Only

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I would have shot anyone who had my Taser and would not drop it and it would have been a good shoot.
    Agreed, during the struggle for the taser, but after you're on top of him and he's face down? Ben Crump (another race pimp) is already on this and you know he's salivating over it.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Agreed, during the struggle for the taser, but after you're on top of him and he's face down? Ben Crump (another race pimp) is already on this and you know he's salivating over it.
    There was still a struggle for the Taser. If I'm concerned for my life I am not concerned about race baiters or anyone else's opinion of what I should do in that moment. I'm going to save my life or die trying.

Let the race baiters get dumped into history with the rest of the leftist scum.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There was still a struggle for the Taser. If I'm concerned for my life I am not concerned about race baiters or anyone else's opinion of what I should do in that moment. I'm going to save my life or die trying.

Let the race baiters get dumped into history with the rest of the leftist scum.
    Well, don't get me wrong. I agree. I'm just saying the officer is going to have a tough row to hoe.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

A Taser easily incapacitates faster than a knife and at much greater distances. Once incapacitated the officer is a) helpless and b) armed and ripe to be disarmed with ease. Breaking contact is a big gamble that you can outrun those Taser probes, I ain't takin that chance nor would I expect anyone else to.

The suspect knew he was fighting a police officer. The police officer quite clearly told him to let go of the Taser numerous times. The suspect chose poorly and instead of being a man, he has now dumped all of his **** onto his family.

I feel for the officer.

Only
    Agreed 100%! The general public, especially when agged on by idiots like Crump is going to be hard to convince though, unfortunately. I mean, they canonized a scumbag like George Floyd. I expect they'll try and do the same with this scumbag.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    This is right up in my neck of the woods, and it is all over the local news. Businesses are boarding up their windows and sending people home anticipating the worst.

I watched all the videos available to me and can’t fault the officer. He gave lawful commands and those commands were ignored. He got into a physical struggle with the guy and the guy grabbed his taser. Imagine what would have happened if the perp gained full control of the taser. The officer was justifiably in fear for his life at that point.

The real problem is the shooting in the head. Most likely justified, but in the court of public opinion, it looks bad. And Grand Rapids has a history of violent race riots. It is a modern day lynch mob.

I feel for the officer. He did what he felt at the time was necessary to save his life. Now his life will never be the same. All while ignorant people march in protest for a guy who was such a good boy.

I will add, I talked with a Michigan state trooper just yesterday at work. He had run ins with this same individual and said he was an a-hole. Wouldn’t listen, and tried acting like he didn’t speak English.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Easter season is almost over.
    Riot season is about to start.

Look we have the Wisconsin parade driver and the New York subway shooter in one corner.

In the other corner we have Grand Rapids and I am sure another to spark things off.

They want us separate right verse left black verse white rich verse poor county boy verse city boy bears fan verse colts fan.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The real problem is the shooting in the head. Most likely justified, but in the court of public opinion, it looks bad. And Grand Rapids has a history of violent race riots. It is a modern day lynch mob.
    ^^^This.^^^ Justified or not, it will be used as an excuse for stirring up more crap. BLM has been in the crapper lately since their financial dealings gained a little of the spotlight. They needed something to distract from that and I fear that this incident will just fire that crap up again.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area

I feel for the officer.

Only
    Are tasers able to be deployed more than once ?
    I thought I heard the officer shoot once at the bad guy ( but did not see the wires ?)

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Are tasers able to be deployed more than once ?
    I thought I heard the officer shoot once at the bad guy ( but did not see the wires ?)
    Even after the taser is deployed, it can still be used as a stun gun. Cant be "shot" unless you load a new cartridge with probes, but you can still touch someones skin to stun them.

Thats my understanding.

Top Bottom