• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hope to make it there!! Have to talk the wife into it! :laugh:
    Bring the wife with you. Tell her you are taking her out to lunch on you. She will be pleasantly surprised when lunch is gourmet hot dogs at the gun shop.

MoparMan

Master
    Apr 11, 2009
    I was just there today got rid of my Rock Island got a Beretta 92FS. Great price and nice couple of guys. You guys ought to check them out.

Last edited:

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    Don't forget to come by and see us tomorrow if you get a chance. Really only spreading the word on ingo and when people come into the shop. Stop by and get a hot dog and chips. For a limited time I am offering free chili for your hot dog with every gun purchase. Just kidding you can have chili if you want. Hope to see you guys tomorrow. Stop by and say hi.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    Forgot to add free cheese with every box of ammo purchased.:D For your hot dog that is. Not like a free block of cheese.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    I can't wait to go. I hope we can make it and I hope I can meet a few other INGO'ers there, too. I'd like to have a new zombie shotgun eventually...
    I hope to see a lot of ingoers. Stop by and say hi. 10-4. When you're ready for the zombie shotgun let me know.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    Meeting a few members. We still have a few hours to go. If you get a chance or sitting around being bored stop by and say hi.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    Thanks to everyone that came out today. It was nice to meet a few of you and put faces to avatars. Hopefully we'll get some more of you in the store soon. Thanks it was a good time and great talking to and meeting those that came out.

Eprobertson1

Sharpshooter
    Mar 5, 2009
    Lawrence - Northeast
    Thanks to everyone that came out today. It was nice to meet a few of you and put faces to avatars. Hopefully we'll get some more of you in the store soon. Thanks it was a good time and great talking to and meeting those that came out.

It was great to meet everyone that came by the store. Had a great time talking to you and hope to see you all again. For those members that could not make the grand opening, we hope to meet you someday soon.:ingo:

DocGlock86

Expert
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    What are your hours on the weekend? I am buying a gun from another INGO this coming weeking. I figured your store may be a good spot to meet, so I could check out your store and maybe spend a little green there.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    What are your hours on the weekend? I am buying a gun from another INGO this coming weeking. I figured your store may be a good spot to meet, so I could check out your store and maybe spend a little green there.
    Unfortunately right now we are closed on the weekends. That may change soon. We are open Monday through Friday 12-6. I welcome any members that would like to come in a do their trades or sell. Much more comfortable than the walmart parking lot where some silly person may call the law. All I ask is that you let me know you are an ingo member and you are meeting to make a sale, trade or whatever. Hopefully this can be a good thing or help some people out.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I enjoyed going to the shop and meeting you and a few others! I certainly enjoyed my delicious all beef frank and picked up a box (bag) of ammo. I'm glad to have a pro 2a store in that part of town. Let me know if you ever want to try that hookah shop around the corner. Might make it an OC event. ;)

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    I enjoyed going to the shop and meeting you and a few others! I certainly enjoyed my delicious all beef frank and picked up a box (bag) of ammo. I'm glad to have a pro 2a store in that part of town. Let me know if you ever want to try that hookah shop around the corner. Might make it an OC event. ;)
    Enjoyed meeting and talking to you as well. Glad you liked the beef franks. I'd be game to check out the hookah bar. The owners are actually pro gun and spend a lot of time in my shop.

Top Bottom