Government Rant Thread HERE. Am I wrong?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    When Narcissits and evil men in government become bully's we have problems. The political arena promoted them rather than get rid of them, their charm and influence gave them a pass and they used government as their tool of choice for more control. They are good at what they do. They bully, but a bully is only as good as his threat and power. Bullying is criminal because their is no discussion with your victim, only your agenda matters. Just like a serial killer tells you to get in the car and shows you the threat of the gun and killing you there. What is your response to the threat, seeing the power and being shocked. The serial killer (BULLY) wants your total obedience, uses shock tactics and threats. The vast majority of victims are scared, see the threat and power and succumb to the PRESSURE and obey.....and die a worser death later...they should of fought back when they had the chance. But its resonable to see why they were scared, afraid.....but they lacked knowledge. We have had bullies in governemnt for 2 years threatning, no jab no job, the threat and power is real. No mask no go anywhere, no mask no job, no kids in school....its not up for data debate, its not a discussion, you have no say, the bully has the power. We were taught to obey and respect authority, and our government......and thats why Bullies used governemnt to advance the agenda over you, to use threats, power, and shame. Hitler did this exact same thing. Cananda Prime Minsister is using this to shame Canada's patriots by calling them all Nazi's, while he threatens to take all their money from their banks......and folks its been happening here with our government......how long will we be cowards at the hands of bullies...? The outcome is never good. I had a church like this once, ran by a narcissit that should never been a leader of any kind, in the end people were wrongly hurt, attacked, shamed, until it was wiped all away and destroyed at his own hands. So these bullies will destroy us if we don't stop being cowards. Yes its all talk....but some here have done what they could. Some of you have lost jobs, changed jobs. Some of spoken out against leaders, many of us have done what we could in our own ways so I'm talking to myself here as well. I'm told we still have IN schools making kids wear a mask all day while parents at their jobs don't have to. Its insane to me.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    When Narcissits, incompetent and evil men in government become bully's we have problems. The political arena promoted them rather than get rid of them, their charm and influence gave them a pass and they used government as their tool of choice for more control. They are good at what they do. They bully, but a bully is only as good as his threat and power. Bullying is criminal because their is no discussion with your victim, only your agenda matters. Just like a serial killer tells you to get in the car and shows you the threat of the gun and killing you there. What is your response to the threat, seeing the power and being shocked. The serial killer (BULLY) wants your total obedience, uses shock tactics and threats. The vast majority of victims are scared, see the threat and power and succumb to the PRESSURE and obey.....and die a worser death later...they should of fought back when they had the chance. But its resonable to see why they were scared, afraid.....but they lacked knowledge. We have had bullies in governemnt for 2 years threatning, no jab no job, the threat and power is real. No mask no go anywhere, no mask no job, no kids in school....its not up for data debate, its not a discussion, you have no say, the bully has the power. We were taught to obey and respect authority, and our government......and thats why Bullies used governemnt to advance the agenda over you, to use threats, power, and shame. Hitler did this exact same thing. Cananda Prime Minsister is using this to shame Canada's patriots by calling them all Nazi's, while he threatens to take all their money from their banks......and folks its been happening here with our government......how long will we be cowards at the hands of bullies...? The outcome is never good. I had a church like this once, ran by a narcissit that should never been a leader of any kind, in the end people were wrongly hurt, attacked, shamed, until it was wiped all away and destroyed at his own hands. So these bullies will destroy us if we don't stop being cowards. Yes its all talk....but some here have done what they could. Some of you have lost jobs, changed jobs. Some of spoken out against leaders, many of us have done what we could in our own ways so I'm talking to myself here as well. I'm told we still have IN schools making kids wear a mask all day while parents at their jobs don't have to. Its insane to me.
    You forgot incompetent.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Non compliance and outright mockery are the answer.
    +1 on non-compliance. The only way these ridiculous harmful restrictions will go away is if a large enough part of the population says "enough" and ignores them. Otherwise, they will stay forever. The authoritarians running government have no incentive to give up their newly-exercised dictatorial power.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Don't forget the mockery too!

Public shaming has been left by the wayside because it's not "comfortable" when you're the one receiving it, so it's unpopular.

Yet, that shaming serves DUAL purposes: the wrong-doer has personal incentive to change their behavior, and the public is both made aware of the specific offense as well as the knowledge that such behavior is unacceptable.

I'm not saying that tar and feathers are required, but I'm not arguing against it either.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Public shaming has been left by the wayside because it's not "comfortable" when you're the one receiving it, so it's unpopular.

Yet, that shaming serves DUAL purposes: the wrong-doer has personal incentive to change their behavior, and the public is both made aware of the specific offense as well as the knowledge that such behavior is unacceptable.

I'm not saying that tar and feathers are required, but I'm not arguing against it either.
    Rush would be proud and Mary Jo Kopechne was unavailable for comment…

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    "The fourth rule is: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian Church can live up to Christianity.

The fourth rule carries with it the fifth rule: Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is impossible to counterattack ridicule. It also infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."

- Rules for Radicals, Saul Alinsky

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I think stocks should be put back on the table as an appropriate form of punishment for these ************s. (rhymes with "brother truckers" - btw, @texkev the language filter is broken)

iu

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    My daddy always said, 'never get into a pissing contest with a skunk, you never win and it agitates the skunk."

I have now lived long enough to know, some days you just need to have him check his aim...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom