• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fire1035

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    More stuff I find funny. "In PA it is illegal to be wearing body armor while committing a crime." Well then how did the guy get away with it if it was illegal? Proving once again that criminals don't follow laws so why punish the rest of us.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    More stuff I find funny. "In PA it is illegal to be wearing body armor while committing a crime." Well then how did the guy get away with it if it was illegal? Proving once again that criminals don't follow laws so why punish the rest of us.
    IIRC, that same statute is on the books in Indiana, too. :rolleyes: I'm sure that'll stop 'em.

Blessings,
    Bill

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south

Wouldn't it be more useful if they made it illegal to wear pants while committing a crime? Then you could add lesser included offenses to every crime committed.
    That's the only reason for that sort of law in the first place.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Governor Rendell... lawyer to mobsters, corrupt Philadelphia politician. Like lots of criminals, he likes his victims disarmed. Two cities in PA control statewide elections like the Gov's office. Without taking money from rural folks to pay for bus fares for the welfare queens of Pittsburgh and Killadelphia, he wouldn't be able to buy the votes to stay in office.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

Just gives you another charge to hook up a criminal on. Has no affect on law abiding citizens.

And it's not just a crime, it's a felony!

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    Governor Rendell... lawyer to mobsters, corrupt Philadelphia politician. Like lots of criminals, he likes his victims disarmed. Two cities in PA control statewide elections like the Gov's office. Without taking money from rural folks to pay for bus fares for the welfare queens of Pittsburgh and Killadelphia, he wouldn't be able to buy the votes to stay in office.

Then why don't they move? Hell I have almost had it with this state. Considering all the corrupt politics concerning the CIB, the unions, the pro sports teams, and ACORN influence just in the last 3 months I am tired of this. If the Free State Project was some where a little warmer and had freedom minded neighbors I would allready be onboard.

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Write

Just finished a letter to the Penn Gov informing Him that Penn will not be seeing any of My vacation money in the near future
    I informed Him that Penn has laws on the books that are not enforced and that I felt He was out of touch with the laws and what was going on in His own state
    Also copied and pasted a few quotes I read from LEOs in Penn regarding the LACK of enforcement of existing Penn laws
    It seems there are a few states that have large rural areas that are ignored because the Big Cities control all the Money , and weild all the power ,We have one such state on our western border ,speaking of Illinois of course
    The powers that be in that state ( Illinois ) bow down to the great and almighty Chicago and ignore the downstate ( rural ) areas
    So may I suggest a letter writing bombardment to ALL of the politicians spouting Gun Control sentiments
    Just My 2 cents worth :twocents:

Top Bottom