• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And pondarosas are closing left and right. Food was VERY spotty in quality. Some dishes were awesome, others would vary greatly on various levels of disgusting.

I too like GC, but find it hard to justify as I dont really eat all that much.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    And pondarosas are closing left and right. Food was VERY spotty in quality. Some dishes were awesome, others would vary greatly on various levels of disgusting.

I too like GC, but find it hard to justify as I dont really eat all that much.
    I guess I won't invite you to lunch then. Especially since you skipped out on coffee the last time!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    When Ground Round closed down I gave up on steakhouses

Flashbacks! When I was a kid my parents took us there all the time. They had a spicy chicken breast that was awesome. Grilled with a spicy dry rub, served with what was essentially Franks Red Hot on the side. I would eat it until I had tears in my eyes. Wish I could find the recipe but it doesnt appear to have survived the ages, and since they havent closed down entirely Nobody has put the recipes up on an archive site.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Last time I went to GC, I made a video message afterwards for future me to watch should I ever get the idea to go again. So far, it's worked.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    As kids we'd eat there in NJ from time to time. My brother found a laugh box on top of an arcade game that so loud and obnoxious. We had that for a long time

Free popcorn. I'd get the hotdog with a grilled bun. Mm....

Flashbacks! When I was a kid my parents took us there all the time. They had a spicy chicken breast that was awesome. Grilled with a spicy dry rub, served with what was essentially Franks Red Hot on the side. I would eat it until I had tears in my eyes. Wish I could find the recipe but it doesnt appear to have survived the ages, and since they havent closed down entirely Nobody has put the recipes up on an archive site.

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    firing line
    GC here in Bedford offers free drinks for all types of stuff, most notably the Booster Card the local high school sells. (They don't honor it on holidays though.) It's also worth noting I see someone (at least one) open carrying every single time I go there. Cops open carry too. Haven't seen a CC badge though.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom