• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Gander mountain in Terre Haute had a bunch of .22 mag ammo today. I got a couple 200rd count boxes and 4 50rd boxes, all CCI maxi-mag. Had to have people with me help me buy it since there was a 2 box limit but now I can give the ole Keltec PMR-30 a workout.

dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Wow sorry guys I guess I posted this on the wrong forum. Good thing there if folks to police the site

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Gander mountain in Terre Haute had a bunch of .22 mag ammo today. I got a couple 200rd count boxes and 4 50rd boxes, all CCI maxi-mag. Had to have people with me help me buy it since there was a 2 box limit but now I can give the ole Keltec PMR-30 a workout.

This is why limiting ammo sales is worthless.;)

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana

I now understand why I am always too late trying to purchase .22 ammo. "John Doe" finds some ammo and calls four uncles, three cousins, his grandmother, and seven kids to tag along and "beat" the two per customer rule. By the time a few individuals manage to do this what would have resulted in availability to many is reduced to a few. Just wish I could get there amoung the first and also had that many relatives.

Top Bottom