• ...and so much more!
  • Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    I received a response my contacting his office re: ATF/Brace. Proud sponsor of HJ Res 44, strong supporter of 2A, yadda, yadda. Good so far. Then 1 sentence jumped out at me - re: 2A “that right should not be UNNECESSARILY infringed upon by the ATF or any other bureaucratic” agency.”

Uh, my constitution says ”shall not be infringed upon.” I am pondering my response

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I received a response my contacting his office re: ATF/Brace. Proud sponsor of HJ Res 44, strong supporter of 2A, yadda, yadda. Good so far. Then 1 sentence jumped out at me - re: 2A “that right should not be UNNECESSARILY infringed upon by the ATF or any other bureaucratic” agency.”

Uh, my constitution says ”shall not be infringed upon.” I am pondering my response
    DO IT. He obviously doesnt believe in the constitution. Unless he is unnecessarily mentioning that felons shouldnt have guns, etc.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    #1 I will reply just will think thru
    #2 Won’t make any difference.
    #3 Only other comment is he has to be better than the Goshen D that opposed him. With Jackie’s hubby endorsing him he has the R spot locked up. Gonna take a D to beat him at this point.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Maybe ask what he would consider to be a necessary infringement.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Maybe tell the idiot politician to read the 2A with a Dictionary handy so he can look up the words of the 2A and learn what “shall not be infringed” means in plain English just like the framers of the Constitution intended. Sheesh!

Top Bottom