• ...and so much more!
  • Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    I finally took the plunge and got one today. I traded a rifle and a handgun for it, but that was the only way I was going to get it, I have a few spare ARs anyhow. Nice to have something different and its the other color too!!

MSAR.jpg

I didnt want to take the mags out of the sealed bags yet, and the ACOG is off of my M4.... I think it needs an EoTech....

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    get the 42 rd mags while you can.

I brought home (2) black 42rnders.... now I need about 8 more and then theres the 30s and the 20s and clear and black and...... what did I get myself into???:dunno:

Actually an online source has them all ( 20s-42s) from $34-$38 and in stock so.... you are right, I will order some more tomorrow!!!

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    I brought home (2) black 42rnders.... now I need about 8 more and then theres the 30s and the 20s and clear and black and...... what did I get myself into???:dunno:!

I said the same thing. wait till you get to shoot it though. recoil is straight back just like all the claims, very easy to maintain tight groups under rapid fire. Im still debating the eotech for mine, kind of like the look with their scope on it.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    I said the same thing. wait till you get to shoot it though. recoil is straight back just like all the claims, very easy to maintain tight groups under rapid fire. Im still debating the eotech for mine, kind of like the look with their scope on it.

Yes, Ive shot Rons from Tacticashotgunner.com.... he just had to bring it a few times to the range. Thats all it took!!!

Saving my pennies for one. Guess I'll need around...220,000 pennies?

More like 177,500.....:twocents:

Top Bottom