• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    Called over to Midwest Gun Exchange and put this on reserve, drove over today and picked it up
    81bbee2f.jpg

c62bb52c.jpg

Gonna go tomorrow and throw some rounds through it and see how it shoots, pretty excited about it, feels good in the hand, got it cleaned up and oiled, feeds great manually, so tomorrow I'll have a better review of it

Bahrutile

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2012
    I noticed when I took mine to itp it being sorta dark, the muzzle flash was pretty intense, it's snappy, but still fun to shoot

It also carries amazingly

indybuell

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Bargersville
    I for one and looking forward to a good range report on an XDS. I've got my 4.5 .40 XDM as my EDC, it's a bit bulky even with a versa carry. I'd like to hear how the XDS is compared to the 3.8 .40.

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    AAAARGH! Stop teasing me with your XDs's! *sob*

Congrats! One of these days I'll get it. Until then, I'm going to carry the wife's g19. -OR- I could just cut a half inch off the front of an XDm subcompact. Instant double stacked XDs! Nevermind the loctite underneath the front sight...

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    Just finished up shootin at the range, put somewhere around 150 round thru this thing and am no worse for the wear, put a mix of Federal FMJ, Federal Hi-Shok HP and a few Hornady HP through it, I had one fmj round hang up in the first mag thru it then nothin after the fact. This gun is a real smooth shooter, once I got past my trigger control issue it was punchin out the bull at 10 yards with no issue. The recoil out of this thing is a non issue, I had no trouble at all with control and it's prolly as/more controllable as my 3.8 XDm in .40 cal, I had my buddy who was with me shoot a couple mags and he said about the same thing that it was no worse if not a little better to shoot this than my .40 and he is 5' 4 130 lbs so he is of small stature and had no issue with recoil or control with shooting the XDs. This will probably be my favorite carry gun I've owned, and I wouldn't have any problem shootin this on the range either, much more enjoyable than the pf9 I've fired. Hope this has been an adequate range review for y'all, I'll throw more info in here as I go along

Bahrutile

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2012
    I'm looking to get a hidden hybrid holster, looks like a better build and less money than a crossbreed. If any one has or knows anyone who has used one let me know. It looks nice and is like 59 bucks.

Top Bottom