• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Up for your consideration today is a very lightly used GoPro Hero 4 silver. I bought this thing new when they first came out (2014?), and have used it all of twice. The purpose of the GoPro was to mount it on the inside of my car like a dash camera, and use it to capture video when I was out storm chasing. It has never really been exposed to the elements like a GoPro is meant for. When not in use, the thing was just taking up space in my camera bag, inside of its drop/water proof casing. I'm selling it simply because I just don't use it enough to justify having it, and I'm wanting to focus more on pure photography this storm season over video. The only thing "wrong" with it is there is a little tab on the side that covers the charging port and SD card. I lost that tab when I was charging the camera.

The package will ship with the GoPro, a suction mount, the water proof casing, charger, and 4 total 128GB Sandisck Micro SD cards. There are also a bunch of miscellaneous things that came with it scattered around in my camera bag that I'll find and ship with it.

Now, as for the price. I can't seem to get a good handle on what these things are going for. They seem to be ranging from $100 used, to $200 like new. I'm asking $180 since I'm including all the SD cards, buyer will pay shipping and insurance if requested.

PM with with any questions, offers, or if you'd like me to send more pictures. I may post this for sale elsewhere too, but as long as this ad remains unlocked, this GoPro is still available.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom