• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • _OZ_

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    In Search of the Holy Grail
    Might have to adjust your sound, and I had to click the mouse to keep changing some of the screens... but I LIKE IT !!! :) Now if I can just make it work here ,..... hmmmm

http://thvmc.com/Firearms2ndAm.pps

OK to say yes to D/L it, have to trust me(its on my server, safe for a while)... and you will have to start it... working on that.....

Its a power point presentation, so I am not sure if it will work if you don't have PP.... you have to do a start slide pres .... if someone knows how to auto start it, let me know !!!

If there is a better way to do this, or I did something wrong, let me know before I get kicked from here to Kmart :) :patriot:

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    A good powerpoint. Someone should probably tell the author to double-check his quotes, though: The quote about Liberty vs. security is normally attributed to Benjamin Franklin, not John Adams. Also, the "liberty's teeth" quote attributed to George Washington is false: He never said that.

I applaud the author for doing the presentation. It's of good quality and in no way do I wish to detract from that, only to correct some small errors that do so.

Blessings,
    Bill

_OZ_

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    In Search of the Holy Grail
    A good powerpoint. Someone should probably tell the author to double-check his quotes, though: The quote about Liberty vs. security is normally attributed to Benjamin Franklin, not John Adams. Also, the "liberty's teeth" quote attributed to George Washington is false: He never said that.

I applaud the author for doing the presentation. It's of good quality and in no way do I wish to detract from that, only to correct some small errors that do so.

Blessings,
    Bill

True.. I normally check and then throw away most pic/movies, etc since the facts do get confused a bit. I use the Lib vs Sec one and its always been Ben's(hehe).... Even if the facts are wrong, they are still right in once sense.... Thanks for bringing those up, since I should have paid more attention.. but I am old :) ehhehe

thanks!!

Top Bottom